Chapter 37

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

"Whats up guys? My name is Amelia or Lia and today we are not on minecraft.. What?" I asked acting dumb. "But no today we are going to be re-designing my skin because as you can see I no longer have brown hair so it's kinda awkward.." I spoke, a smile playing on my lips.

"So we are on my favourite skin maker today and well, lets begin then?" I suggested a giggle escaping my lips. "BUT WAIT!" I interrupted myself. "i can't do this all by myself, I need an assistant- come on out here, assistant!" I called out.

There was a loud bang noise and I gave the camera a freaked out look. Ash then swung into the camera angle "HEEEEEY!" She yelled out, making me flinch. "The assistant has arrived." She stated calmly, grinning at me.

"Well let's get started then!" I spoke and opened up the tab "Oh god, i'm an idiot. This is Ash." I motioned to the girl with the red and blond hair next to me. "Now let's begin, HORRAY!" I cheered and picked out the blue colour for my hair.

 Ash and I had been friends for what..? Four hours? Five hours? Regardless, she was actually really funny and made me smile instantly. Maddie, Bee and Stacy were all downstairs with most of the boys, with the exception of a few upstairs recording and Jordan watching Ash and I.

Then I remembered I had forgotten to list Jordan. "Oh, also Bae-ani is in the background." I pointed towards him, leaning to the left a little so you could see him. He looked up from his phone, showing the twitter screen, and smiled at us.

"Let us.. begin." I said like the WII people usually say.

________________________________________________________________

It was two or so hours later and the video was uploading. Damn, my internet is a crap ton faster than this hotel's internet. Well I guess I can't blame them, that have like fifty levels and like ten bedrooms on each level. Oh well.

@ItsLia

Hotel internet got me like

twitter.pic//zs28A\

I tagged in the picture I had taken of Jordan about ten or fifteen minutes ago when he was pouting because I wouldn't 'come cuddle with him' because I was busy editing. People were already retweeting and telling me about how cute Jordan was.

BISH PLS I KN0

Internet talk is daHbomb. Pfft. I am so not funny, I don't understand why you guys are reading this, it's not funny at all. You could go read some funny story but here you are reading my lame jokes about ThatOneTomahawkward things and such.

My video finally uploaded and I added Jordan's channel and Ash's twitter into the description incase anyone wanted to go and check them out. My skin turned out pretty cool. It looked basically the same but my hair was now blue and the originally blue parts were now black.