Chapter 28

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

So, somewhere through the vlogging stream thingy, this had turned into a truth or dare thingy. "Bee I dare you to.." I paused, looking through the suggestions "Go next door and ask them for tampons" I spoke and Bee had a horrified look on her face.

"Oh god" she muttered, standing up and I picked up the camera, following her. I hid behind one of the pillar thingys as Bee knocked on the door. Kevin opened the door and gave her a strange looks "Can" She laughed a little "Can I borrow some tampons?" She asked.

He gave her an extremely wierded out face and backed away from her before closing the door in her face. She burst out laughing and I joined in, turning the camera towards myself as I laughed. "Your turn" Bee spoke.

We went back into the room and I was going to pick truth when I remembered hat we had made it a Dare or Drink Hot Sauce game. Damn Nabbit. "I dare you to.." she paused and looked at the comments, smiling "Sexily remove an item of clothing"

I laughed loudly and looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a black, leather peplum top and some light wash denim shorts. I put my foot on my knee and slowly pulled off one of my heels as I looked at the camera, wiggling my eyebrows.

Bee started to laugh at my little item removing fiasco. Jordan then burst through the door and screamed loudly before calmly walking out. I gave the screen a wierd look and glanced at the comments.

"The guys are copying us and doing a dare thingy!" I pouted at Bee and she sighed lightly before looking at me with puppy dog eyes "What?" I asked, slightly whiny as she gave my the puppy dog eyes.

"Can you please, please, please go again, I have an original dare, please, please, please!!" She squealed loudly and I sighed fakely, nodding. "Yay! Okay, my dare is to go into Bayani's room and tell then that Ansel Elgort is hot."

"Pfft, easy!" I cheered and bounced up from my seat. I grabbed one of the keys and exited the room, Bee follwoing shortly after me with the camera. I knocked on the door happily and bee hid behind a pillar.

Will opened the door and smirked at me as I backed away from him a little 'cause he was so tall, y'know. "Hey, Will." I spoke and he nodded "Can I tell you a secret?" i asked and he nodded. I motioned for him to lean down.

He leaned down so his ear was at my mouth level. I put my hand on his head and pulled him close to me so  could whisper in his ear "Ansel Elgort is smoking hot." i spoke quietly and Will burst out laughing.

"AYYY BAES!" I sang loudly as I walke dinto their room freely, now just realising that .Zach and Liam were revealing their faces on a stream. I looked at them to see Zach wearing his famous scream mask and Liam had a Justin Bieber mask on. "Bieber?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Hey, don't diss the Biebs" Liam said and I could feel him smiling at me from under his mask. Bee walked in shortly after me and I guess we silently agreed to stay in the same room as the boys, cool?