Chapter 27

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

"Whats up guys? Its Amelia or Lia here and I bet you have noticed, look at this hairrrrr!" I called out, lifting the camera over my head to show them my fabulous hair. "Do you guys like it? Grape and I went to this hairdressers and asked for anything and she done this" I spoke.

"So, right now, I am in my room alone.. see?" I was sitting on Maddie's chair in the middle of the room and I spun round on the chair, showing them the empty room. "I just want to inform you that tomorrow we are doing a meet up outside 'The Kunders'( A/N Awful made up name, i know :) )

"So, if you are in the area, remember to come down and see us! We would all love to meet you. I don't know if Graser and H will be there 'cause they haven't revealed their faces and all but i'm not positive." I spoke.

"So, if you don't know, right now we are LIVE! Like, wow!" I said into the camera as I looked at my reflection and then back at the lense. "Look, we'll go over to my laptop and see!" I exclaimed and rolled the chair towards the laptop.

I made the camera face my laptop and showed the screen that was recording me. I had somehow managed to connect my Vlogging camera to my laptop so that I was recording all of this live. "Lets have a read through the comments then." I informed.

I waited for a few seconds for all the comments to come in and I started to read a few out. "Am I participating in the next UHC?" I asked, reading the question "As I said in the Cube episode, I think i am but i'm not positive."

I sat my camera on my desk infront of me and made a face at it as I read through some of the other comments "Who do you ship yourself with on the cube?" I read out "Bee. Hashatg Bia forever" I laughed and scrolled through some of the comments.

"My favourite colour?" I read the comment out and paused "Umm, it used to be a sea coral colour but now it is this." I turned my head and grabbed the pice of hair that had my favourite colour on it.

"Are you doing a Minecon vlog?" I read out and paused, wondering if I should tell them or if it should be a surprise "Yes, I am and I am pretty sure the others are doing them too. The video will be posted when I am back from MInecon though."

"Layani?" I read out and laughed "Kiani." I answered firmly before laughing at my own joke. Great social life I've got there.

"Favourite song at the moment?" I read out and had to think about that for a minute. "Umm, I quite like Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato and Cher Lloyd, Monster by Nightcore and I Fell Like Dancin' by All Time Low. My genre chages almost all the time"

The comments began to spam with love about me liking All Time Low. "I also kinda like Angel With a Shotgun by Nightcore too." I hummed out the tune as I spoke. "On to the next question, oh they all seen to be, 'YOU LIKE ALL TIME LOW OMG OMG OMG!'" I joked.

"Oh, an actual question. Do you prefer the book or the movie of The Fault In Our Stars?" I spoke outloud and I didn't even have to think about that one "The book without even thinking. I loved the book and the movie cut out some of the cute parts."