Chapter 7

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

(Two months later)

My cube series had grown more popular and I now had Ninety nine thousand, eight hundred and forty six subscribers. I was coming really close to one hundred thousand subscribers and I was becoming very anxious about revealing my face.

What will they think? 

Will they think im pretty?

Will they hate me?

Ugh this is too much right now.

Bayani, or Jordan, had revealed his face exactly three days ago and all the fangirls loved him, calling him cute and stuff.. I have got to admit... I don't think he is cute... I think he is sexy. Is that bad?

I had become better friends with everyone on the Cube and i was really excited for Minecon, which was happening in a couple of weeks. I couldn't wait to meet everyone and see their beautiful faces... I'm going to look like a freaking potato next to them.

@ItsLia

Going to look like a potato next to all my friends at Minecon :o

I had revealed that I would be going to Minecon this year. I had been a Youtuber for one and a half years and last year people were pretty upset that I wasn't going to Minecon. I hummed, scrolling through my twitter feed when my phone vibrated in my hand.

@xBayani

@ItsLia potatoes are pretty sexy ;)

_

@Grapeapplesauce

@ItsLia if you were a potato.. you would be a good potato

I laughed at his reply and the fangirls started going crazy. Since being on the Cube, I have started being shipped with almost all of them. Layani (Jordan and I) and Gria (Sean and I) were storming theirt way through, and Beeyani shippers have started to leave to join the Straubee fandom (That I was already in ;) )

@ItsLia

@xBayani dat sexy potato though ;)

_

@ItsLia

@Grapeapplesauce aww your making me blush :D

I continued scrolling through my twitter feed, following a few fans who then freaked out that I had follwed them, favouriting some tweets and retweeting a few tweets when my phone buzzed. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing loads of tweets had came in at the same time, and Graser's basically explained them all.

@Graser10

@ItsLia YOU HIT 100,000 SUBSCRIBERS!! CONGRATS!! .... now show us your face c: #gimmeliasface