[ 2 ] Off She Goes

"Thought we lost you there!" The symbol of peace shouted as soon as Izuku opened his eyes. (L/N) stood next to him clutching Izuku's burnt notebook to her chest, looking on in concern. Izuku let out a startled scream, scrambling back from All Might. (Y/N) chuckled, and bent down next to him.

     "Sorry about that back there! I didn't mean to get you caught up in my justice-ing," All Might bellowed. "Usually I try to keep bystanders safe, but turns out this city's sewer system is pretty difficult to navigate!" He let out a loud laugh, and the (h/c) girl giggled, tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear.

      Looking on in awe at the man before him, Izuku fanboyed quietly over All Might. Checking her watch that was tucked under her beige sweater, she stood up, forking the notebook off to Izuku. "Would you look at the time, I gotta get home. See ya soon, Izuku! And thank you for saving me and my friend, All Might," the girl said cheerfully, running off, blue skirt flowing behind her.

     Eventually she slowed to plug her earbuds in, shoving them in her ears and humming the tune that was playing. "That's right, I do have to pick something up for me and dad to eat," (Y/N) noted to herself, walking into a simple grocery store to get some mac and cheese and hoagie materials. Stopping in the chip isle and grabbing her favorite chips, she turned to walk to the deli counter.

     A strong weight hit her, and (L/N) let out an 'oof'. Looking up at the person who walked into her, it was a girl about her age with blonde hair pulled into two messy buns and wearing a blue skirt with a beige sweater and high black socks, just like (Y/N).

      Her gold eyes were striking and she had a gentle blush across her cheeks. What was odd - she had vampire fangs. Maybe she was just a fangirl?

"Oh, I'm sorry! Didn't watch where I was going."

     "It's al-"

     "Hey! We're wearing the same outfit!" The blondie stated, doing a twirl and flicking her hands out in front of her face. (L/N) chuckled. "We are!" The girl continued to talk. "Well, I'm Toga! Toga Himiko! Let's be friends okay outfit twin?"

     "Huh?"

     Toga just smiled cheerily. "Anyways I have a job to do! Let's hope to meet in the future okay cutie?" (L/N) nodded dazed at the girl's very eccentric nature, before the blondie darted off.

      Certainly an odd character, the (h/c) thought, I hope we see each other again. She seemed nice!

***

      10 months passed like it was nothing. Soon, the entrance exam for UA was coming up. (Y/N) hoped to apply and get in, so she trained herself everyday with her father. She really couldn't stretch out the abilities of her quirk because it was only her and her dad, but the (h/c) girl tried her hardest and was pumped for the examination.

She was dressed in a blue skirt and a matching shirt, her coat messily pulled over it. Standing at the door with her father - he was crying, and she rolled her eyes - wishing him a good luck wave.

"Your mother would be proud," he said, a smile on his tear wet face. (L/N)'s aura went dark.

     "Don't you dare bring up that scumbag." A glare crossed her features.

Her mother really was a scum bag - beat her, her dad, cheated, and left - and (L/N)'s dad (Shoto - she remembered, Shoto is his name.) was still attached to the woman and their abusive relationship. The only thing (Y/N) remembers of her is the pain of the beating and the scar left on her left thigh.

Her goal as a, hopefully, hero, was to not only to help others but was to find her mother and get answers for not only her, but for Shoto (L/N).

      (Y/N) will make it into UA.

     Just watch her.