[ 8 ] Deku Vs. Kacchan

As Uraraka ran off, (Y/N) trailed off after her, following the clicks of her heels. Iida called in, but (Y/N) was too occupied catching up with the gravity girl to respond. She took a shortcut to get to Iida faster than Uraraka. They couldn't lose this fight now!

     Blood dripped down her cheek faster, and she pulled off her goggles and checked her cheek in the lenses, the images blurry from her not slowed legs. The cut ran from her water duct to her temple, and had smudges around it presumably from her wiping it with her glove. I hope that shit doesn't scar, (Y/N) mentally cursed herself, fuckin' Bakugou.

     Footsteps echoed from all around her, including her own. A voice rung out.

     "HEY! You tricked me all this time, didn't you?! Was it fun?!" She knew it was Bakugou.

    "Hey, Izuku! You look upset, what's up?" A young girl called out to her friend. "Someone have you down?"

     "Yeah. His name is Kacchan. He's really rude to me and has a short temper." The greenette mumbled.

      (Y/N) now realized that 'Kacchan' Midoriya was always talking about was Bakugou.

     The blonde continued to yell, "HUH?! You've got a flashy quirk there, don't you?! Try and hit me with it!"

    A round of explosions sounded off, and (Y/N) picked up her pace to get to Iida. Bakugou still continued shouting out taunts to Midoriya.

     Midoriya sat against a wall, replaying the events to himself. If they were going to send an advanced guard, they should have sent Iida and (Y/N) should have been on stealth. I think they all know that. Bakugou's out here running wild, and (Y/N) probably followed him so she could calm him down. Like that would work. That means the three of them
aren't working together. If we had a head to head battle, it would have been certain Uraraka and I would have lost. Even if we did go to the hide out, the three would catch up... Urakaka and (Y/N) are probably rushing to catch up with Iida.

     Every once in a while, there was an explosion and a crash sounding around. Pressing her hand to her earpiece, (Y/N) called in.

"Iida, I'm heading up to you. Urakaka is coming that way too. Bakugou's occupied with Izuku." She kept running, hopefully remembering where that stupid door was.

    Gritting his teeth, Bakugou simply ignored the two nerd's conversation and kept looking for Deku.

      "Where are you?! You damn nerd!"

    No response.

    He's just a fucking pebble, the ash blonde thought, starting his way up a set of stairs. Memories rained through his head.

      Arm extended out with a stick in his grasp, a younger version of Bakugou walked on a grass bridge, extras following him. "Forward march and here we go, members of the agency Ba-ku-gou! Sound off-" Stepping on the wrong spot, he slipped off with a shout and splashed into the water.

    Cries of alarm rung out between the kids, and someone, just a damn extra, said, "Kacchan's really strong - don't worry about him!"

     "I was fine..." He mumbled, "nothing was wrong."

       "Are you alright? Can you stand?"

      "It would have been bad if you hit your head!"

      "You looked like you were asking for help!"

      "I'm... I'm better than him!" Bakugou roughly mumbled, walking with aggression and the darkest face he could muster. The stupid nerd was nothing more that rotted gum on the bottom of a shoe. Useless. Weak.

Yet Bakugou felt something else there - envy, jealousy maybe?

No. He shook his head to rid himself of the absurd thoughts, and continued trailing to look for Izuku.

      Slipping her arm around a pole, Uraraka peaked over the side of it to see an idle Iida and the weapon. Found it! Now I've gotta tell Deku and wait for him.

    Placing her hand to her ear, she slowly moved it off when she heard Iida start talking to himself.

      "Bakugou is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly. (Y/N) really can adapt to any situation, just like her quirk. That means I also must devote myself to being a villain."

      Glaring down at his gloved palms, Iida continued. "This is another trial to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the Iida family."

      Clenching his fists, the blue haired boy spoke, "Become a villain! I must douse myself in evil in order to be a hero! I am... extremely evil!"

     Urakaka started giggling, hands on both cheeks like a kid, and Iida shot around with the force of god. "Have you arrived, Uraraka?" Uraraka let out a small awkward laugh, and stepped out from behind the pole.

      "I knew the minute Bakugou and (Y/N) ran off you would come here by yourself!" Iida pointed an accusatory finger at the brunette.

      "Your quirk allows things you touch to float, which is why I put everything away on this floor before you arrived! Now you cannot play your little tricks! You have blundered, hero!"

     Iida began to ramble, and Uraraka called into Deku with a hushed whisper.

    "Uraraka! How's it going?"

    With a couple whispered exchanges, they got each other's information and locations. Izuku stood up, stretching his tape and looking around the corner. There was a red flash and a ding, and he turned to see Bakugou standing there.

      "They're loaded," he said menacingly, holding his grenade up. There was nothing in his black surrounded, bloodshot red eyes but rage.

      "Kacchan."

     "Why won't you use your quirk? Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it? Are you underestimating me, Deku?"

    Clenching his fists with a slight tremble, Izuku yelled out to Bakugou. "I'm not scared of you anymore!"

     Bakugou gritted his teeth, which soon turned to a wide smirk. "With how much you stalk me, you probably already know." He held out his hand to Deku, palm downward, his oversized grenade pointing out towards the hooded boy.

     "My quirk lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode."

      Bakugou braced himself, standing with one leg in front of the other, and pulled back on his grenade's grey release.

      "If you shoot that fucking grenade, I'll get All Might to end the match right now." A voice echoed gruffly, with no tone of sarcasm.

    Both of the boys turned their heads to see a figure standing there, a plaster bandage messily placed under their cheek, the white turning rusted from blood. Hair was whipped around their head in a flurry of (h/c), pushed back by white sunglasses, purple jacket wrapped around their waist.

The two boys locked in combat immediately knew who that figure was.

     (Y/N).