[ 12 ] Class Reps

*second person*

     "Excuse me! Can you tell me about - Oh! You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain!" The reporter shouted, trailing behind Bakugou with a microphone. He simply stopped short with a sound of annoyance, and you ran up, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

     "Hey, Hey, Bakugou! Aizawa wanted us in early - let's get it going!" You said, pulling him forward along with you. The press conferred behind you two. They always were so noisy, probably thinking up what your relationship was with him.

     Just a couple of besties!

He reluctantly followed and the minute you two were through the gate he threw your arm off his shoulder and speed ahead of you, arms in his pockets.

     A laugh escaped your lips, and on the walk up the door you found yourself absentmindedly closing out your audiobook on the hero Ms. Joke and winding your earbuds around your phone.

    The walk to 1a wasn't all that far. Eventually the whole gang was here, seated and ready for class to start. Aizawa traipsed in the door leisurely, while placing a stack of papers on the podiums. He begun class by reviewing your performances during the training yesterday.

"Bakugou, you're talented, so stop acting like a brat."

     The blonde haired boy just grit his teeth at the critique, glancing away with a dismissal of 'I know.'

"Midoriya." Izuku glanced up at the call of his name.

"You settled it again by breaking your arm? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing multiple times. When you fix it, there's a lot you will be able to do."

The unruly haired boy looked up with a glimmer in his eyes, a wide smile crossing his face. "Feel a sense of urgency."

He nodded confidently, replying with a "yes sir!"

Aizawa turned to you, your blood running cold. "(Y/N)."

You gulped out slowly, "yes?"

A small glimmer of a smile flashed over Aizawa's face, disappearing as soon as it came. "Nice work."

"Thank you, sir," you said through a smile.

"Now let's get to home room business," Aizawa deadpanned, "sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you..."

     As his sentence trailed off, everyone begun to worriedly ponder what he could be insinuating. Another quirk test? Picking our hero names?

     "You'll be choosing your class representatives."

     Everyone let out a content sigh at the very relaxed activity, until hands begun to shoot up about who should be class rep. You and Tsuyu glanced at each other, concerned for not yourselves but the state of your classmates.

     "Silence! Please!"

    Everyone turned to the sound of the shout, looking at Iida standing above everyone.

     "It is not a job for anyone who just wants to do it! It is a calling that requires the trust of everyone around you. We should use a democracy to select our leader, with an election."

      Everyone rolled their eyes at Iida, muttering, "it's obvious you want us to pick you."

    Except for you, of course- you simply smiled at Iida's idea. He has such a way with words.