[ 9 ] Bonds Made and Facades Fade

Bakugou snapped his head back to where Midoriya stood, a look of appall on his face. "You're supposed to be with Iida."

     (Y/N) gritted her fist. "If you weren't blinded by rage maybe you would have heard me tell Iida I'm heading to you."

     The blonde shrugged, cocking his arm back up properly. "If they made this the way I asked, them these gauntlets will store nitroglycerin inside 'em, and..." He reached his finger up to pull on the grey pin, ready to send an explosion off to Midoriya. A small light glowed from the front.

      "Young Bakugou, stop! Are you trying to kill him?" All Might's voice rung out through everyone's speakers. (Y/N) was still quite the distance from the two, so if she ran...

      "He'll be fine as long as he dodges!"

     Bakugou's finger moved out with the pin around it the minute (Y/N) had caught up to him. The blast flew off right at Midoriya as the girl grabbed the blonde's thin waist and threw them to the wall. The floor, ceiling and walls crumbled in as the explosion sent the windows breaking open and Midoriya flying backwards with a shout.

     "Young Midoriya!" All Might shouted. (Y/N) stood tall in front of Bakugou, who sat on the ground with the angriest yet most satisfied look.

     "Bakugou, what the hell! That could have killed Midoriya!" The explosive blonde stood up, wiping his cheek with the back of his hand.

    "But it didn't," he stated cockily.

      Midoriya sat up, whispering, "Is that... even allowed?" Gently brushing past (Y/N), Bakugou walked through the smoke, letting out a sadistic chuckle.

      "Wow... the more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast..." The left gauntlet glowed red.

     "Come on, use your Quirk, Deku. I'll force you to surrender at full strength."

     "Bakugou, (Y/N)! Answer me! Did you do that? What in the world did you do?!" Iida yelled out. Uraraka clenched her eyebrows, running towards Iida with determination. If I retrieve the weapon, that's our win!

    Iida turned to Uraraka with a noise of shock, and began to ran to the brunette to stop her assault. She tapped her pads of her fingers together, flying through the air. Iida ran right under her.

    "Release!"

   Letting his exhaust out, Iida ran back to the weapon, stealing it right from Uraraka and darting away. Uraraka stumbled down and rolled right into a wall, her pink helmet falling off as her legs landed next to her head.

       "Your quirk is not a threat if you can't touch anything!" Iida shouted to the girl.

      "I'll hold out until time runs out!" Getting herself up and shaking out her messy hair, Ochako ground her teeth. Deku's trying so hard, though...

      "Oi, Oi, what's wrong, Deku? I didn't hit you, so you still can move, right? Come and get me!"

       (Y/N) placed herself next to Bakugou, tightening the grip of the jacket on her waist, hot sparks flying out from her hands. "If I don't discharge the rest of Kaminari's and this other quirk, something not will happen to my body. Let's get this over with." The ash blonde simply nodded.

      "Let's have a practice fight, (Y/N)!" Her cousin Ayuri called. (L/N) nodded excitedly. Ayuri was in her last year of middle school and little (Y/N) was just a few years younger.