[ 7 ] A Double Ended Promise

*Third Person POV*

"Do your best, rookies!" All Might called, and shut over the door, light fading and the creak echoing through the room.

Waking up to the room with the nuclear weapon stored in it, Iida began to to talk to (Y/N) and Bakugou. "Even though this is training, it pains me to assume the role of a villain."

(Y/N) nodded, her (h/c) hair bobbing with it. "Yeah. But hey, anyone of us could go rogue. Ya never know," she said, and Iida rapped twice on the black missile shaped with a gloved knuckle.

"Fake of course."

Bakugou, who was facing the door, called out, "Oi!" (L/N) and Iida turned their attention to him. "Deku has a quirk, right?" He asked - more like demanded, (Y/N) noted.

"You saw that insane strength," the girl explained.

"It does carry plenty a risk, though," Iida added, "However, you seem to be especially upset when it comes to the idea of Midoriya."

Bakugou's shoulders hunched up, his gloved hands closing tightly and abruptly. He mumbled something under his breath spitefully, before throwing the door open and walking out.

Iida begun to protest, and (Y/N) stumbled up to follow him. "Bakugou, where are you going? We don't even have a plan, you can't go off on your own."

"Screw off."

(L/N) quirked an eyebrow. "Imagine if this was real. Going off on your own is just idiotic."

"I said screw off," Bakugou spat. (Y/N) ran up and grabbed his bare shoulder, and the boy turned around and clubbed her in the face with a right hook.

Watching through the camera, the 15 students were taken aback by the infighting of the villains. "Man, hitting a girl? Not cool, Bakugou," Kirishima muttered.

"Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she's all that fragile. Did you see her in the quirk assessment test? If she knew her way around all our quirks, she'd easily place first." Todoroki commented.

Yaoyorozu nodded. "Her quirk is plain, yet very strong. The way she utilizes it is amazing too. I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to place top in the class."

(Y/N) spattered back, holding the spot where he hit her. "Bakugou, what the hell?" She searched his crimson eyes for any hint of remorse. There was a flicker there, but it soon faded as he turned his back and begun to walk off, heels clicking on the ground.

Moving her hand away from her face, she glanced down and saw some blood dripping down from it. It's probably not that deep of a cut, (Y/N) reassured herself. Boots slapping on the ground, she caught up with the blonde haired boy.

"Fucking fine, you can stick with me as long as you don't get in the way of me and Deku's fight."

(Y/N) stopped in front of him, throwing her arms out in a t shape. The blonde boy halted, an eyebrow raised under his mask.

"It's not just you and Izuku," she said in a hushed whisper. The heroes could be anywhere nearby. "It's me, Iida, and Ochako too. You need to let go of that stupid grudge you have on the poor kid and focus on improving yourself, not just shooting to be number one. There's more to a hero than that. So don't just fight for yourself, fight for others. That's what it means to be a hero. Even if we're villains today, let's you and I be heroes tomorrow. Together."

(Y/N) swore she could have saw a flash of a red blush on the explosive boy's face, but it soon went away as footsteps were heard among the corridor.

In the survey room, people were confused as to what the girl was ranting about, but more confused as to why Bakugou had blushed at it.

"Who wouldn't blush at her," Mineta commented, "what I'd give to be in his place." Shoji rolled his eyes.

"What ever it was, it sure softened him up. But Izuku and Ochako might catch them off guard," Kaminari commented.

Footsteps echoed louder, and Bakugou's breath stopped short. (Y/N) was left dazed as the boy jumped around the corner out of sight.

An explosion rang throughout the building.

(Y/N) ran quickly to catch up with Bakugou, who cleared the area of smoke with a sweep of his arm. Fuck, she swore mentally, I don't remember who's quirk I have on me!

"Come on, Deku, don't dodge," Bakugou said ominously. Izuku kneeled on the ground in front of a knocked down Uraraka, half his green mask blown off. He stood up, shakily saying, "I had figured you'd come for me first.

"A surprise attack from the start?" Yaoyorozu mused.

"Ah crap, that's cheating! Not manly at all, Bakugou..."

All Might just stared at the screen, the light illuminating his face. "A surprise attack is a decent strategy."

Bakugou lifted his right arm up and charged at Izuku, screaming, "I'm gonna hurt you so bad they'll have to stop the fight!"

Now that Izuku was occupied with Bakugou, (Y/N) saw her chance to take down Uraraka. We'll go from what we have! The girl thought mentally, slipping under Bakugou's grenade cased arm and trying her hardest to muster some sort of quirk. Holding her hand out, electricity shot out at a high temperature, leaving a scorch mark on her glove.

"Woah! My quirk?!" Kaminari cried.

"Who else's?" Tokoyami questioned. A certain boy at the back clenched his left fist and gritted his teeth.

Out of the corner of (Y/N)'s eye, she saw Izuku throw Bakugou to the ground, the latter sputtering for air. Uraraka froze in place, and (Y/N) slid down on her back, flipping to her feet before her shoulder blades even hit the ground. Something she'd learned from Kiyene. She felt blood roll down her cheek and drop to the floor. Maybe the cut was deeper than she thought. I'll be fine, just hold out for Iida and Bakugou. It's nothing more than a scratch if this was a real fight.

Bakugou set of a round of explosions, muttering, "acting brave even though you're shaking to the core..." The blonde then threw his hands down, stooping low and dropping his head.

"THAT'S WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU!"