13. Packing

"You are so lucky!" Sof exclaimed with a mischievous grin on her face, while I stared at her in disbelief.

"You and Isa are the same!" I exclaimed and stumped my way towards my wardrobe to get more clothes to pack. 

"Isa is the one that works on your floor, right?" She asked while placed a chip in her mouth.

"Yeah, she's really sweet. But she had the exact same reaction as you." I replied while folding my clothes and placing them in my suitcase, but I was interrupted by an overly excited Sof who jumped off my bed and ran to me on the other side.

"I love her already! You totally have to bring her over!" she grinned.

"Alright!  once I'm back from the stupid trip I'll defo bring her over, but just help me pack for now." I said with boredom. I seriously didn't know why they were so excited about going on the trip with that bastard. Honestly, I would've rather completed tones of work than went on a trip with him.

God knows what was going to happen during this weekend. I didn't know why but I had a really bad feeling about this.

"C'mon! Cheer up already and at least just try to enjoy." She said while placing the last item in the suitcase and closing it.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and made my way downstairs towards the kitchen to grab a snack before the car arrived to pick me up.

Just when I grabbed an orange and was making my way to the couch the doorbell rang.

"Aw! Looks like he couldn't wait and sent the car over early." She spoke up, which made me send a glare her way which was successful in making her shut up.

Chewing on the piece of orange in my mouth I went towards the door and looked through the hole and there stood Eva, who bought a smile on my face. I placed my orange on a small table near the door and let her enter.

"Hey!" I exclaimed with a bright smile. It was so unexpected. There were many unexpected events going on so I shouldn't have been surprised.

"Hey girl!" I just thought I'd say goodbye before you leave."

"Thanks! I'm so glad you're here. C'mon in." Closing the door, I skipped towards the living room while Isa followed behind me.

When we entered the living room, I saw a remarkably busy Sof placing things in my handbag.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. Just placing some makeup in your bag." She said with the same mischievous grin.

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'? You're going to have to dress professionally and look good. Obviously, for the meeting." Both of them burst into giggles.

"Shut up both of you!" I yelled back. I knew what they were on about. I didn't want to think about it though. I didn't wish to give them any reason to encourage them. I didn't know why they were so stubborn. I mean, him and me? We were two different worlds.

"No matter how much you try to deny it, you still do fancy him, don't you?" Isa asked with an innocent smile.

"No. Defo not!" I replied with a fake smile on my face and made my way towards the couch. I was hoping to find a way to change the topic. 

"Hey, I'm Isa." She introduced herself to Sof.

"Hi! I'm Sofia but call me Sof." She replied to her. Both passed each other a Mischievous look with a grin and skipped their way towards me and sat down on both sides of me so that I couldn't avoid them.

"What are you guys up to now?"

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering what you and he could be up to during these two days..." I passed a glare at Sof while Isa was trying to suppress her laughter.

"Let me guess! Him and her going to the beach while holding hands" Isa said while looking into space as if she was trying to imagine it.

"Isa!!" I shouted and started to hit her with a cushion and Sof joined in by getting another cushion and hitting me with it.

"Oii! Shouldn't you be supporting me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Nope! Not in this one babe!" She shouted back and began to hit me again, but I didn't step back to do the same.

1 against 2? Not fair! 

While fighting with those two I had a strong feeling that I was being watched but I assumed that it was just my imagination. I ignored it and continued to hit them both with the cushion. Both were more likely hitting me because my back was pressed against the sofa while they were continuing to hit me. I continued to have the same feeling of someone behind, so I turned my head to the side. I stopped hitting them and ended up getting hit by them instead.

Great.

That was what you get when you have your boss standing in your apartment. 

Hurriedly, I attempted to stand up straight. I pushed them and rolled over to stand up but ended up doing the most embarrassing thing. I ended up falling on my butt causing both to giggle beside me, but I couldn't care any less at that moment. Hastily, I pushed myself up from the god damn floor and stumbled a bit while fixing myself before looking up to the cold face.

He was obviously wearing one of his most expensive suits and was staring right at me with the 'Have-you-lost-your-mind' look. I couldn't really see his eyes since he was wearing his black shades.

That was a bummer.

He wore black, from top to bottom. Just like his personality! 

"Do you have a habit to check out every man in suit, or is it just me?" He interrupted my thoughts with a confident and dominating tone.

As you guys can guess the two behind me were attempting to suppress their laughter's, but at that moment I didn't really care.

Mastering a bit of courage, I passed him a glare. Obviously, it didn't even affect him even a bit as he just stood their staring right at me while leaning against the dinner table with both arms crossed.

Fisting my hands, I marched up the stairs towards my room to get my suitcase. Swearing under my breath I entered my room and grabbed my suitcase violently but while I was going out, I tripped over my slippers making me swear even more in annoyance. Stumping down the stairs my eyes fell on Isa, Sof and him. They were talking calmly which was a surprise to me because he can swear, shout, and yell but he can never talk to someone calmly. When I came near them, he turned around and placed his hands back in his pocket as if he was trying to protect something there, but I dismissed that thought.

"Bye Lilly, I'll miss you!" Sof came and hugged me, and Isa did the same.

"Guys, it's only for the weekend," I replied with a laugh but ended up earning a bunch on my arm by Sof. Yep! She's violent alright.

"We don't have time for all this. We should get going, or do you intent to get me late along with you today?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Bye Sof. By Isa." I smiled at them.

"You mister, you better take good care of my friend here." She spoke up while her hand was on her hip.

What on earth does she think she is doing?!

I mentally face palmed myself and looked up to him who shifted his eyes from her to me and then back to her again, and this action caused fear to arise within me. But surprisingly he didn't say anything back, instead, he just nodded his head. This clearly shocks me. Closing my mouth, I smiled at both girls and followed him out.