Chapter 5

Sally's POV
I hear a knock on the door and think Percy was just here it can't be him. When I open the door I'm shocked to see Poseidon."Come in" "Thanks Sally. Percy told me about Paul." I nod. We talked until Poseidon had to go to a council meeting.

Percy's POV
I was about to call Paige when a council meeting was called by Zeus. When we were all there Zeus said "We need to decide when to reveal Percy to Camp Half-blood and Camp Jupiter." "How about at the Summer solstice for Camp Half-blood and the next day for Camp Jupiter" I suggested Everyone else agreed. The Summer solstice was in 1 week. After the meeting I decided to call Paige. When she answered I said "Hey Paige" she sounded surprised when she said "Percy?" "Yeah. Why'd you sound so surprised?" I said "To be honest most boys I talk to and give my phone number to never call me back" "That's to bad because you're really nice." "My friends insisted I have a small celebration for my 23 birthday in 3 weeks. Wanna come?" "I would love to" After that we talked some more until my Dad said Tyson was off work.

When Tyson saw me he gave a hug that normally would've crushed me but since I was a god now it didn't hurt as much. "Good to see you Tyson" I said. "Why do you look different brother?" Tyson asked me. "I am a god now." Tyson's eye widened and he gave me another hug and said "Congratulations brother" "Thanks Tyson"