Chapter 7

2 weeks later
Percy's POV
Tonight was Paige's birthday party. According to Apollo and Hermes we were dating. I told Paige all about who I am at her party. I know I can trust her. (A/N I'm having writers block with this part so I'm going to time skip a couple months because I have really good ideas for that time period.😉😀😁😎)

2 months later
Paige's POV
I stared down at the stick in my hands. I was pregnant. I was pregnant with a greek gods child. I threw the stick away and went to go sit on the couch. I knew I was going to keep the baby. But what would happen between Percy and I.

Percy's POV
Paige and I had another date tonight. The only gods who knew about her were Aphrodite, Apollo, Hermes, and my dad. I had told dad that I had a date tonight and he smiled. When I got to Paige's house she took me to her kitchen table. I could tell something was bothering her. "What is it Paige?" She took a deep breath and said "I'm pregnant." I was shocked. I soon got over it. I was a going to be a dad. But this ment I'm going to have to break up with Paige. "Paige, I have to protect our child. You know that but with me being a god that means I have to leave. If I stay our child might know who I am to soon which means monsters would attack them. Please understand." Paige nodded and said "I understand" "When our child turns 12 after the school year is over tell them and take them to Camp Half-blood." I took a piece of paper and wrote down the address and gave it to her. "This is the address. I won't be able to visit our child until they know who I am. I'm sorry Paige." "Before you leave how about name ideas for me?" Paige asked. I thought for a moment before saying "Luke Charles for a boy and Zoe Chase for a girl." With that I gave her a kiss and flashed away.

9 months later
Poseidon's POV
Percy has been looking really down the past 9 months. After the next council meeting I'm going to go talk to him. Finally I thought after Zeus declared this council meeting closed. I followed Percy out. When we got to my palace I said to Percy "What's the matter Percy?" "I had to break up with Paige." "Its probably for the best. If you had sired any demigods... well you know better than anyone what it's like." "The thing is Dad I did. I have a son... and a daughter." Percy said. I blinked in surprise. "I'm a grandfather?" Percy nodded. I'm a grandfather! I gave Percy a hug. I flashed off to go see Sally. Sally and I had started dating again. Surprisingly Aphrodite hadn't found out yet. I wanted to make Sally my immortal wife. I planned on proposing tonight.
After we ate dinner I got down on one knee and said "Sally will you make me the happiest god ever and be my wife?" "Of course I will but I'm mortal you're not." "Just wait until the next council meeting." I said with a wink then I left.

Summer solstice
Percy's POV
"Before we begin brother I want to announce something." "What is it." Zeus grumbled. "I wish to make my fiance immortal." "And who is this person?" Zeus said with interest. "Sally Jackson." "Mom?" I said. "Yes son" dad said. "Can I go get her?" "Yes" Zeus said. I flashed away to Moms apartment. I walked in to grab Mom. "What are you doing her Perce?" "The council decided to make you Dads immortal wife." Mom grabbed my hand and we flashed to Olympus. When we got there I went to my place and we all began chanting in Ancient Greek. Moments later my mom was immortal. I could live with both my parents for a long time now.