Chapter 10

Annabeth's POV
I glance up to see Luke Nolan looking at me. He quickly looks away and runs to Poseidon, Sally, and his twin Zoe. 13 years ago Percy broke up with me. It seems he got over me very quickly. If he didn't would there be two demigods here who had been claimed by Percy a couple days ago? I look down at my plate. I get up and have the cleaning harpies take care of it. I glance back over my shoulder to see the rest of the Athena cabin fan out. Whenever I go anywhere people I know avoid me. Keith and I broke up 12 years ago. I'm all alone in this world. My mom, step mom, and dad all hate me. Everyone does. Chiron puts up with me but I can see the displeasure on his face. Whenever I am by the water it tries to grab me. The tides suddenly rise. Poseidon and Percy really do hate me. I follow Luke and Zoe to the beach. I can't fool Poseidon however as he turns to look at me.

Poseidon's POV
"Annabeth" I say coldly once I realise she followed is here. The tides suddenly surge forward, trying to reach her. I yell towards Olympus knowing he's there "Perseus cut it out!" The tides immediately recede. Luke looks toward Annabeth and says "Why does everyone avoid you? " "She cheated on your father. He found out on the night he was going to propose. He cried on the bottom of the ocean until a sea nymph found him and brought him to my palace. When he woke he said he wanted to die. I took him to Olympus and he is now the 15th Olympian." Luke and Zoe looked at Annabeth with pure hatred in their eyes. Zoe, Luke, and Annabeth looked away as a god flashed in. It was Percy. "Percy." Annabeth said. "It's Lord Perseus to you. " He said coldly. He turned towards Zoe and Luke and said "Do you to want to meet my half brother?" Zoe and Luke nodded. Zoe grabbed Percy's hand and Luke grabbed mine and we flashed to my palace to see Tyson. Leaving Annabeth alone on the beach.

Percy's POV
When we saw Tyson he came right to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. He turned toward Luke and Zoe and asked "Who are you?" Zoe said "I'm Zoe and this is her twin brother Luke." "Tyson." I said "These are my children." Tyson looked shocked for a few seconds before giving them a hug. He then said "I didn't know you had children." I smiled at Luke and Zoe. We talked to Tyson for a while longer then Zoe and Luke gave Tyson another hug and we flashed back to Camp for their dinner. Then Dad and I went to Olympus while mom went to Dads palace.