Chapter 9

Poseidon's POV
Today Sally and I were going to meet our grandkids. Their names were Luke and Zoe. Percy suggested those names. I thought of Luke Castellan, a son of Hermes and Zoe Nightshade, a daughter of the Titan Atlas. She was also Artemis's luteniant for quite a while.
We flashed to the shore of Camp Half-Blood and began walking to the dining pavilion. When we got there we saw two kids sitting at Percy's table.  They were glaring at each other as though they had just finished an argument.

Zoe's POV
I glared at Luke. He had said "I still don't see why Dad couldn't have been there for us." I sighed and said "Ancient laws restricted him.  Did you not hear him?" Luke rolled his eyes and grunted. He turned to his glass and said "Coke" His glass was immediately filled to the top with coke. Lule pointed behind me and I turned to see a man with similar features to our father's. Lule and I bowed along with everyone else.  He said "Rise" almost immediately.  The woman standing next to him said "I am Sally.  Your father's mom." Luke and I got up to her and gave her a hug as the man said "What!  Your Grandpa doesn't get a hug?" I smiled and gave him a hug thinking "This must be Poseidon." Luke came over for a hug from Grandpa as I went to Grandma for a hug. With that Grandpa and Grrrandma led us away from the dining pavilion to get to know us.

Luke's POV

As our grandparents led Zoe and I away I saw Grandpa look at the Athena table at a girl who looks to be about 23 or 24. Grandpa had an angry look on his face.  If looks could kill the girl would be dead.  Her half siblings were all trying to stay as far away as possible. I looked away quickly when she glanced up at me jealously clear on her face.  I realised Zoe, Grandma, and Grandpa were almost to the shore.  I ran to catch up.

Percy Jackson: Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें