Chapter 11

Poseidon's POV
When Percy and I got to Olympus Zeus was already there along with Hestia, Hades, and Athena. When the rest of the gods got here Zeus began by saying "We have a problem. " I rolled my eyes. My brother loved to be dramatic. "What would that problem be?" Hades asked. "The emperor Nero is gathering an army to go to war with us."

Apollo's POV
"The emperor Nero is gathering an army to go to war with us." Zeus said. All the gods turned to face me. "I thought Apollo faded him." Percy said. "So did I" I said. How was this possible. Zeus continued to glare at me. Everyone was silent. My mouth hung open until Artemis shot me with an arrow. That's my sis. Always trying to embarrass me. A/N gotta love your siblings!🤣🤣 Comment if you have any. I don't need to know full details "If Nero really is going to go to war with us, we need to prepare our children and enlist help" Zeus looked angry that I said we needed to enlist help. "I'm not wrong" I said towards my father. He seemed to battle himself before finally saying "Alright. Athena you go look for help" Zeus looked absolutely furious that he had to do that. "Poseidon and Percy shall go to Camp Half-Blood to tell Chiron. This meeting is over." Zeus said before flashing out.

Percy's POV
Dad and I were selected to go tell Chiron about Nero. Zeus really hates me. After everyone left dad and I flashed to camp. Dionysus came with us. "We need to speak to Chiron" "I think he's in the big house" The girl squeaked. She can't have been here long. As we head towards the big house we pass the sword fighting arena. I noticed Luke and Zoe arguing with each other. I put my hand on dads shoulder and point at them with a smile on my face.  He turns toward them and says "let's go say hi" Dionysus keeps walking towards the big house while dad and I walk toward Luke and Zoe.

Zoe's POV
"Just shut up all ready!" I yell at Luke. He glares at me and says rather dramatically "Why?  Just so you can yell at me for breathing!" "I thought you were my son not Zeus's." Luke and I whip around to see our dad with a smile and our grandfather laughing so hard even he had trouble breathing.  "DAD!" Luke yelled " You scared me!" "That's my job as your dad." Luke smiled and gave them both a hug until I said "Do I get a hug?" Dad and grandpa both pulled me into the hug.  I smiled.  I was perfectly happy with my family.

Poseidon's POV
"Come on Percy. We have to go talk to Chiron." Percy nods and gives his children one last time before following me. "Hello Chiron" Percy said when we arrived at the big house. Chiron tried not to get to attached to the demigods under his care but the old centaur had quickly come to think of my son as his son as well. "It seems Nero wants to go to war with us because Apollo defeated him and his friends." Percy said matter of factly "We want to you to prepare our children" I added. Even if Percy was my only child still alive. "Very well." Chiron said with some sort of sadness behind his words.  I figured he hated war.  Just like the rest of us.  Well except for Ares.  After we finished talking to Chiron,  Percy and I flashed to Olympus where both of my brothers we're discussing how to defeat Nero.