Thirty

A month had gone by, three crazy weeks. After that incident with Vic's dad, my dad talked to Vic and I. He asked Vic if he wanted to take actions in what his father had been doing not just to him, but to Mike, too. Vic was more than enthusiastic about the idea and my dad helped him and Mike through everything, the legal stuff and the emotional support that any dad cab give to his child.

Vic's been so thankful of my dad and I'm happy that he's been really happy about everything lately - that he finally feels safe and comfortable to live the life that he's been wanting to live. Mike, too! He's happy that their dad's locked up in jail and that they fined charges against him. It's still weird to me how a dad could be that taunting to his sons because my dad has only been loving to me my entire life. Nevertheless, we're all okay now and happy as ever.

A few days ago, I was curious about this one particular follower that I got and I tapped on his profile and I nearly cried because of how happy I am to see him look so happy. Alan posted quite a few photos of his little road trip to his brother's house. They look so happy and he has a cute dog that's named Nugget. I'm happy that he's fine and reunited with his brother. I truly just want him to be happy because he really deserves it.

I've introduced Vic to Gee and Frank, too! They were, well, being their usual selves around Vic and we ate and hang out that day, laughing at whatever it was that we thought was funny. It was so much fun and I wish the couple so much happy years together because if it weren't for them, maybe I would still be stressing over everything right now.

"Aw, baby." Vic coos, biting his lip as an attempt to stop himself from smiling further as I bring him his tray of breakfast. It's nothing much, really. Just a mug of coffee, sliced up fruits, and a plate of waffles. Still not the greatest cook out there but I try. "What's this about?" He asks and I pout, punching his shoulder with all my will, without tipping his coffee cup over, of course.

"It's our monthsary, ugh." I roll my eyes at him, turning my back and folding my arms in front of my chest.

"Monthsary's an actual thing?" He asks, chuckling and I hear the clank of his mug against the plate of waffles.

"Yes, dummy."

"I was kidding, love. Happy monthsary to you, too." He says, kissing my shoulder and making me smile and I probably look silly but I didn't care because I love my boyfriend and he loves me and we're happy. "So, what's in today's agenda?" Vic asks, taking a bite of the waffle

It's Saturday today and weekends are usually boring so I just stay over at Vic's house. Mike and Tony visit sometimes, whenever they don't have much university work, but the house is mostly empty for us. "Um, I- I was thinking.." I start, biting my lip in thought. Actually, I;m not gonna lie, I've been thinking about this before Vic and I even started dating. I've never thought too much about it before but then I read Alan's book and I started researching and, um, seeing things online and I just wanted to.

"Yes, Kells?" Vic asks, looking at me serious because I spaced out for too long. I can feel my cheeks flaring up because what if he thinks it's weird? What if he thinks I'm weird? Oh my gosh.

"Um, I just- I was thinking of- of maybe- um, I just want to- to-"

"Kellin, what is it?" He asks again and he looks so worried, pushing the tray aside and setting it to the messy bedside table that he has. I didn't know how to say it because I feel so freaking embarrassed but I just went with my gut, hovering Vic, my legs on either side of him in a straddling position. "Jesus, what are you doing?" He asks with a chuckle and a smirk and I shrug my shoulders in return.

"I just want to do something." I say, biting my lip and batting my eyelashes at him because I feel so bashful even though I am basically on top of him.

"Kells, are you for real?"

"I am so for real!" I exclaim, palms caressing his chest. Do you want to know a thing or two about Vic? Well, he has a pretty nice body. He does minimal effort but he's, like, toned underneath his clothes. I close my eyes whenever he changes but I'm not denying the fact that I try to peek whenever I can. "I just want to try it out."

"Try what out?" He humors.

"Just, to touch you and feel you.." I say lowly, biting my lip and glancing at his face and I took note of how he took a sharp intake of breath, gulping down right after. I took that as a good think so I continued. "You're so very warm, Vic. But my hands are so cold right now." I slowly drag my hands downward, pulling a pout for an effect and he shakes his head, closing his eyes and a smile appearing on his face.

"What d'you want to do?" He asks and I shrug.

"I just want to feel you against my cold hands please."

"Fuck, Kellin." And I took that as a go signal. Biting my lip, I scooted further down to his legs, sitting on them. I pulled down his boxers slowly and judging by Vic's contorting face, eyebrows scrunching and lip bitten between his teeth, I know for a fact that he's getting pretty turned on.

"Holy shit." I whisper as soon as he's on full show and that alone made Vic open his eyes immediately, both our eyes wide as heck in shock.

"Did you just.."

"Well, holy shit."

--------

Hi hello, the end!! Thank you for sticking with me throughout this entire thing wow you're all lovely!!

If you liked this, please do check out my new story called Play Pretend if you've got time to spare. Thanks again, I appreciate all of you ahhhh!