Sasuke-Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha (From NARUTO Shippuden)
Bio: After the Fourth Great Ninja War, Sasuke returned to his normal life, however, he was not satisfied with what happened at the battlefield. He wanted some entertainment in a whole new world. Moments later, a portal appeared in front of him. As Sasuke prepared for battle, a spirit who claims to be Itachi stepped out of the portal, much to Sasuke's shock. He told his younger brother that it's possible to bring him back to life without using the Reanimation & the only way he could find out how to do so was to step inside. Sasuke followed his brother's word & entered the portal. Once he got out, he was in a whole new world, a world that had changed dramatically over the past 25 years. He somehow feels quite suspicious about the scenario, but did hear of a tournament known as "Mortal Kombat". Sasuke thought that if he could win the tournament, he could bring back his dead brother. And so, filled with a newfound determination, Sasuke prepares for kombat!

Normal Costume- His Fourth Great Ninja War attire

Character Variations-
Taijutsu: Adds Lions Barrage & Falcon Drop, Sasuke looks normal & doesn't have the Sharingan activated.
Sharingan: Adds Amaterasu & the ability to copy his opponent's specials, X-Rays & Fatalities, Sasuke is in Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan mode.
Susano'o: Adds Flame Kontrol Sword, Bow of Kagutsuchi & Yasaka Magatama, Sasuke has a purple aura surrounding him, accompanied by a Susano'o arm.

Throws-
Forward: Sasuke performs the Dance of the Kusanagi from NARUTO Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5.
Back: Same as above, but Sasuke ends the throw with him behind his opponent.

Special Moves:
Lions Barrage: Sasuke performs a series of punches & kicks in the air and sends his opponent crashing to the ground. Enhanced version is called Lightning Lions Barrage, in which Sasuke ends the attack with a Chidori Blade.
Falcon Drop: Sasuke uppercuts his opponent high into the air & grabs them upside down. He then piledrives the opponent into the ground.
Amaterasu: Sasuke summons a huge pillar of black flames, burning his opponent. Enhanced version is called Inferno Style: Jumping Flames in which the player can control the direction of the flame for 5 seconds.
Sharingan Kounter: Sasuke turns his back towards his opponent, waiting for his opponent to strike. If the opponent doesn't strike within 5 seconds, the kounter fails, however if they do, Sasuke will perform one of his opponent's specials, X-Rays or Fatalities, depending on the situation.
Copy Special: Sasuke turns his back on his opponent. When the opponent strikes, he counters with his opponent's special. Enhanced version is called Copy EX Special, in which Sasuke does the same as before but, when his enemy strikes, he counters with his opponent's enhanced special.
Flame Kontrol Sword: Sasuke summons his Susano'o to perform a quick downward sword strike.
Bow of Kagutsuchi: Sasuke summons his Susano'o to fire a huge bow towards his opponent.
Yasaka Magatama: Sasuke summons his Susano'o to fire 8 magatama at his opponent.
Chidori: Sasuke charges towards his opponent & stabs them with his lightning-infused hand. Enhanced version is called Chidori Stream, in which Sasuke unleashes several lightning bolts from the ground.
Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu: Sasuke shoots a huge ball of flames from his mouth. Enhanced version is called Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu, in which Sasuke shoots 2 firey dragons towards his opponent.

X-Ray:
Get out of my way!!: Sasuke shoves his opponent away, but then unsheathes his sword & stabs his opponent through the mouth, then he gets the sword out of his victims mouth to strike his skull with the butt of the sword, thus fracturing it. Lastly, he puts his sword away & summons his Susano'o arm to crush his opponent, breaking the rest of his victims body.
Copy X-Ray: Sasuke must perform the Sharingan Kounter & press L2 and R2 (PS3/PS4) or pull the left & right triggers (Xbox 360/Xbox One) to perform his opponent's X-Ray Attack.

Fatalities:
Susano'o Rip: Sasuke summons his Susano'o & commands it to grab his victim by their arms & legs, next he commands his Susano'o to rip his victim in half, which it does. The victim's organs then fall out & splatter on the floor & bits of his foe's skin are seen dangaling. Lastly, he commands his Susano'o to drop their remains on the floor.
What a Nuisance...: Sasuke unsheathes his sword & throws it into the air, slicing the victim in the process. He then turns his back towards his opponent, looking very unimpressed. The sword finally falls from the sky & slices the victim again. With just a simple backfist, Sasuke's victim is split into three vertical pieces & they fall to the floor. The victim's heart falls out of the middle piece & drops to the floor, still beating. Sasuke then gets annoyed & stomps on the victim's heart, angrily exclaiming "SHUT UP!".
Copy Fatality: Sasuke must perform his Sharingan Kounter & press his first or second Fatality combination within 5 seconds to steal his victim's fatality.

Friendship: (If they're in the game)
Sasuke unsheathes his sword & throws it high into the air, then he summons nine more swords & throws all of them into the air as well. As he does this, Sasuke will tell the player "Don't try this at home!" thus breaking the fourth wall. As the swords fall down, he starts juggling them for 10 seconds before he sheathes all 10 of them, one sword at a time. Sasuke then turns towards the player, smiling happily & saying "Ta-da!"

Animality: (If they're in the game)
Sasuke turns into a giant hawk & grabs his victim by using his beak, he then flies in the air before he rips off his victim's limbs one by one. Lastly, Sasuke returns to normal & burps at the player...fortunately, he does say "Excuse me." afterwards.

Babality: (If they're in the game)
Sasuke is surrounded by building blocks & starts playing with them, he then happily places six of those blocks on the floor & from left to right, the blocks spell: I T A C H I. He then claps his hands, with a big smile on his face.

First Intro Dialogue:
When Sasuke enters first, he unsheathes his sword & points it towards his opponent.

Sasuke: It's about time we met, Hanzo.
Scorpion: Tch, what business do you have with me?
Sasuke: Not much, I'm only expecting you to die.

Sasuke: You Lin Kuei fools can't stop me!
Sub-Zero: Such big talk from a cocky individual.
Sasuke: Outta my way!!

Sasuke: Step aside, midget!
Ferra & Torr: I no midget! I woman!
Sasuke: Yeah yeah, whatever midget!

Sasuke: You think those bugs scare me?
D'Vorah: It appears that you're not afraid.
Sasuke: Of course not! And I'm definately not scared of you!

Sasuke: You look like a certain...someone...
Kotal Kahn: Do not compare me to that piece of trash!
Sasuke: He's already dead & soon, so will you!

Sasuke: Get out of my way.
Cassie Cage: How very rude! I think you should apologise!
Sasuke: I apologise to no woman!

Second Intro Dialogue:
When Sasuke enters second, he turns towards his opponent & gets into a fighting stance.

Scorpion: Prepare yourself, young man. For I will not go easy on you.
Sasuke: Bring it on, old man.
Scorpion: Oh, I'll show you "old"!

Sub-Zero: Your brother will not be pleased with your actions.
Sasuke: Don't you dare talk about my brother!
Sub-Zero: I'm only saying this because it's the truth!

Ferra & Torr: Out of way, now!
Sasuke: Oh, look who's talkin'! You wanna die!?
Ferra & Torr: No, YOU die first!

D'Vorah: And you are?
Sasuke: Sasuke Uchiha...
D'Vorah: Intresting...show me what you've got!

Kotal Kahn: Ah, so you're the Avenger of your own clan?
Sasuke: Yeah, that's right. What business do you have with me?
Kotal Kahn: I want you to show me your power...now!

Cassie Cage: So you're Sasuke Uchiha huh? If the rumors are true, then I'm placing you under arrest for first degree murder!
Sasuke: *laughs evilly* You think you can arrest me, b***h!?
Cassie Cage: So it is true! Prepare yourself!

Mirror Quotes:

Sasuke 1: You again? What do you want now?
Sasuke 2: I've yet to sever my ties with you...
Sasuke 1: Tch, good luck with that!

Sasuke 2: This time, I shall kill you with my own hands!
Sasuke 1: Pff! Dream on!
Sasuke 2: DIE!

Win Quote:

As Sasuke turns his back towards his opponent, he says "Tch...waste of time." He then sheathes his sword & leaves.