the Joker

from The Dark Knight

Costume 1: Purple long coat and blue business shirt-n-tie with a green vest

Costume 2: The same blue business shirt-n-tie with a green vest as Costume 1 but no coat

Bio:
The Joker is murderous anarchistic psychopath and a self-proclaimed "Agent of Chaos". Well known for the scars on his face, clown makeup, and a sadistic sense of humor, the Joker is notorious for various crimes against Gotham City, including bank robberies, brutal mayhem and even mutilating his victims by carving "smiling" scars onto their cheeks. He is an arch enemy of Gotham's caped crusader, the Batman, and, in his last battle with Batman, even tried to convince him to start killing people. He was later found and taken to custody by the SWAT team. As the Joker went to prison for his despicable deeds, he was locked in with a new cellmate, who was non other than the sorcerer Shang Tsung disguising himself as a bald, tattooed gangster. Shang Tsung, while in his disguise, planned a prison escape for the Joker, thus getting befriended by him. They both succeeded in breaking out of jail and killing a couple of security guards, policemen and correctional officers on the way. As they both entered a portal that led to the realm of Outworld, Shang Tsung revealed his true form and let the Joker participate in a tournament in Outworld called Mortal Kombat. As Batman participates in the tournament alongside Raiden's forces, the Joker is willing to kill Batman so that he may once and for all turn Gotham City into a killing field.

Special moves:
*Gun Down: The Joker shoots his opponent with a gun; can be done rapidly
*Knife Swipe: He slashes at his opponent with a knife he uses to mutilate people's faces.
*Playing Cards: He throws a playing card at his opponent; Can also be done rapidly
*Throwing Knives: A repeatable move where the Joker throws knives at his opponent
*Bombs Away: The Joker throws a bomb at his opponent and it explodes.
*Joy Buzzer: A counter-attack where he shocks his opponent with an electric joy buzzer.
*Punching Bag: The Joker hits his opponent with an extend-on boxing glove.

X-Ray Move:
The Joker whack his opponent in the knees with a rifle. Breaking apart the knee bone, and then whacks the other one. As the opponent fall down on his/her damaged knees, Joker performs a "pencil trick" in which he puts a pencil to the ground standing on the eraser. He tells the camera "Let me show you my magic trick with a pencil." and then he grabs the opponent by the skull and slams his/her head onto the pencil, stabbing an eye. He then throws the opponent onto his/her back.

Fatalities:
*Why So Serious?: The Joker pulls out a knife and hold it close to his opponent's face. He says "Why so serious?" and slices his opponent's cheeks, forming a fake (and bloody) smile. He finishes it off by shooting his opponent in the forehead, not only blowing the brains out the back of the head but also knocking the now-mutilated opponent on the floor dead.
*Here's My Card: Functions like his card-throwing fatality from MKvsDCU, only with a few differences; The Joker rapidly throws a bunch of cards at his opponent. He then says "Here's my card!" before throwing the last card which decapitates his opponent.

Babality:
Baby Joker cranks a jack-in-a-box. All of a sudden, the jack-in-a-box releases a white ball that supposedly represent the Joker himself with a curved red line (to resemble a mouth) and black circles (to resemble eyes) and green wild hair. The Joker giggles along with the jack-in-a-box, which also laughs as well (which means the Jack-In-A-Box is probably electronic).

Battle Intro:
The Joker walks into the fight showing off a knife and says "Let's put a smile on that face." He then puts his knife away.

Winning Pose:
Similar to Stryker's victory pose; The Joker throws a small bomb at his fallen opponent (who's off-screen, btw), grabs out a device in his hand and pushes a button, causing the bomb to blow up. The opponent blows up, too, causing a lot of blood to splatter onto the Joker himself. He lets out his maniacal laughter.

Stage:
none

Ending:
The Joker was eager to win the Mortal Kombat tournament as well as kill not only Shao Kahn, but also Batman. Knowing that Batman would not kill anyone, not even the Joker himself, the Joker was free to slaughter the Dark Knight at his own will. Although Gotham City lost a hero, the Joker felt as if he needed to side with a supernatural force to accompany him into continue spreading death and chaos in Gotham. The Joker went to the Realm of Chaos, where he befriended Chaosrealmers such as the cleric of chaos himself, Havik. With the help of Chaosrealmers, the Joker became the greatest terrorist and bringer of chaos ever to walk the face of Earthrealm. With no vigilante there to help and with every law enforcer being murdered, Gotham City is in total chaos once more, thanks to the Joker and the forces of Havik as his new companions.