Guts

From: Berserk

Costume 1: Guts' current look in the manga, wearing the Berserker Armor (without helmet on), and a tattered black cape.

Costume 2: Guts' original look during the Golden Age arc.

Bio:
Born into a life of misery, Guts lived his life as a mercenary until joining the Band of the Hawk mercenary group, led by the charismatic Griffith. Guts soon fell in love with the sole female member, Casca and became Griffith's greatest friend and ally, and things began to look good for Guts. But tragedy struck during the event known as "the Eclipse", which ended with Griffith sacrificing his allies to become a god, Casca raped and breaking her, and Guts losing his arm and eye in the ensuing battle. Surviving, Guts swore vengeance on his former ally and set off on a quest of vengeance to kill Griffith, but also to save Casca and restore her sanity, and during it all, made a group of companions. During a trek through an unknown land, Guts found himself separated from the group and found himself in a land called "Outworld", where an evil conqueror known as Shao Kahn had assumed control and was beginning a reign of terror. Believing him to be one of Griffith's apostles, Guts entered into the event known as "Mortal Kombat" to end Kahn's reign of terror, and find the next clue to his quest...

Special Moves:
-Dagger Toss: Guts pulls out a throwing dagger and hurls at the opponent, stabbing into their chest.

-Cannon Ball: Guts fires a cannon ball from his cannon arm, blasting the opponent off their feet and sending them to the end of the screen.

-Crossbow Barrage: Guts cranks the crossbow on his arm, impaling the opponent with crossbow bolts.

-Dragon Slayer: Guts swings the Dragonslayer at the opponent, slashing across their chest and knocking them back.

-Iron Hand: Guts delivers a haymaker to the opponent with his prosthetic arm, knocking them off their feet.

-Miniature Bombs: Guts throws a small cluster of miniature bombs at the opponent's feet, knocking them upwards and falling onto the ground.

X-Ray Move
Berserk: Guts punches the opponent in the ribs with his prosthetic arm, breaking them. Then, he grabs a dagger and stabs into their shoulder, dislocating and breaking it. Finally, he swings the Dragonslayer at the opponent's legs using it's flat end, breaking their ankles before they fall onto the ground.

Fatalities
The Black Swordsman: Guts transforms fully with the Berserker armor, complete with hellhound shaped helmet. Guts impales the opponent fully with the Dragon Slayer before letting go, the opponent still impaled. Guts then pulls out two large knives and viciously mutilates the opponent's face with it, until he finally decapitates them.

The Berserker: Guts pulls out his cannon arm, and releases a stream of fire, setting the opponent on fire. The opponent screams in pain, until their legs are blown off by a cannonball from the cannon arm. Guts finally then crushes the opponent's head with the prosthetic arm, causing a burst of blood.

Voice Actor: Marc Diraison

Babality: A baby Guts attempts to lift the heavy Dragonslayer, but fails to and falls down trying to. Rather than cry, Guts simply crosses his arms in anger and pouts.

Battle Intro: Guts walks into the battlefield before suddenly and quickly pulling out the Dragonslayer and points it to the opponent, saying "Bring it."

Winning Pose: Guts sheathes the Dragonslayer back on his back before turning around, the tattered cape blowing around.

Stage: The Eclipse

Ending:
At the end, Shao Kahn could not stand the full fury of the Black Swordsman and Guts emerged victorious once more. Finding out that Kahn was not an Apostle, Guts began to leave, seeing the entire quest a waste of his time before suddenly a bolt of lightning appeared before him. The Thunder God, Raiden appeared before him and congratulated him for defeating Shao Kahn, and promised him that the Elder Gods would reward him for his help. After a small time traveling, Guts found his group once more and to his surprise, Casca had been cured of her mental instability. Holding back tears, Guts gave a silent thanks to Raiden, before suddenly hearing a loud noise. Turning back, Guts saw that the land he was in before was now being attacked, and saw from a distance that Griffith was among the attackers. His celebration short-lived, Guts decided to repay the Elder Gods by aiding them from this invasion, and the Black Swordsman went off once more...