Bane

from The Dark Knight Rises

Costume 1: Bane without his coat on.

Costume 2: Bane with his coat on.

Bio:
Bane was born in a penitentiary referred to simply as "The Pit" as a prisoner. He befriended a young girl named Talia al Ghul who's mother was murdered by crazed psychopaths in the prison and she has since found refuge with him. They both escaped it and were rescued by a man named Ra's al Ghul. Bane became a member of his clan of assassins called the League of Shadows and over the years protected Talia in their prison. But due to his chaste love for her and reminding Ra's of his wife's time in prison, Ra's al Ghul was excommunicated from his clan. Years after Batman, the caped crusader of Gotham, brought Ra's al Ghul and the League of Shadows to their downfall, Talia al Ghul has a plot to accomplish her father's vision, which is to destroy the entire city of Gotham and Bane is the one to help carry it out.

Special Attacks:
*Ground Pound: Bane punches the ground, creating a shockwave that knocks his opponent up.
*Gordon's Gun: He gets out Gordon's handgun and shoots his opponent; can be done rapidly.
*Choke: He grabs his opponent in a chokehold and strangles him/her.
*Backbreaker: He picks up his opponent and breaks his/her back.
*Headbutt: He rams onto his opponent with a headbutt that knocks him/her down.

X-Ray Move:
Bane punches his opponent in the face, cracking the skull. Then he turns the opponent around, lifts him/her and breaks his/her back, cracking the spine and ribs.

Fatalities:
*Body Breaker: Bane begins by ripping his opponent's arms off. Then he slaps him/her in the head with the arms three times, the third time twisting the opponent's neck. Afterwards, he throws the opponent up into the air and, as he/she is about to land, Bane makes the opponent land onto his knee, with a collision so hard that it breaks apart the opponent's torso.
*You Have My Permission To Die: Bane shoves a bomb into his opponent's mouth. He then walks 2 feet away from the opponent and presses a button on an activator. As the bomb activates, the opponent's head blows up and splatters everywhere.

Babality:
Baby Bane lifts a life-sized mannequin up and then breaks its back, cracking apart the mannequin's torso.

Battle Intro:
Bane lands onto the battlefield with a ground pound and says, "Ah yes. I was wondering what could break first. Your spirit or your body?"

Winning Pose:
Similar to Kintaro's victory pose (the first part at least); Bane stomps on the ground, sending his opponent up into the air and he/he falls down in front of Bane. Bane stomps on the opponent's head (which is off-screen for the camera zooms onto Bane), crushing it and then he pounds his fists together.

Stage:
none

Ending:
There was a goal that Ra's al Ghul wanted accomplished which was to destroy all of Gotham City due to its corrupt crime-infested state. But ever since Batman destroyed the League of Shadows and Ra's himself, that plot failed except when Bane is around. He wanted to get a hold of the weapons that was brought over to Outworld by Kano, only to get caught by Kano himself in the process. Kano demanded permission from the League of Shadows terrorist if he was to use the weapons he gave the inhabitants of the realm but Bane didn't resist and tussled with the Black Dragon cutthroat. He killed Kano in cold blood and took his weapons with him. As Bane returned to Earthrealm, he encountered Batman, who he lured into a warehouse. Bane showed up to battle him and left the caped crusader crippled with a breaking of his back. To finish him off, Bane got out a very powerful weapon, out of all the weapons that Kano had and decimated him into piles of guts 'til he was no more. With Batman gone, Bane was about to carry out the ultimate plot that the late Ra's al Ghul was about to accomplish. He destroyed Gotham City into rubble and turned it into industrialized carnage, where the citizens are not safe and Bane began to take over it all.