Pumpkinhead

from Pumpkinhead

Costume 1: ...what he always looks like in all the Pumpkinhead movies

Costume 2: Same appearance as above, only this time, he resembles a reskinned version of himself that makes him look exactly like a xenomorph from Alien (since he bears an uncanny resemblance to a xenomorph)

Bio:
Pumpkinhead is the name of a powerful demon of vengeance, usualy summoned by those who wish to seek personal revenge against others who do wrong to them. However, summoning the demon comes with a consequence, that Pumpkinhead will not only kill the person the summoner wants dead, but will kill everyone else, and the summoner will began to feel the same pain as the victims it slaughters. When Shang Tsung failed Shao Kahn, he begged for a second chance and was rejuvenated by the emperor as a result. To keep himself from losing the Mortal Kombat tournament once again, Shang Tsung needed help from something powerful enough to crush the warriors of Earthrealm. He conducted this forbidden ritual and brought in Pumpkinhead. But what Shang Tsung is unaware of is that summoning Pumpkinhead comes with a deadly price, a price that would cost even the sorcerer himself his life.

Special Attacks:
*Clawed Clap: Pumpkinhead claps his hands onto the opponent, damaging him/her.
*Fire Pumpkin: He throws a flaming pumpkin at the opponent
*Scissor Fingers: He uses his dinosaur-like claws and swings them forwards and backwards at the opponent like a pair of scissors.
*Demon Charge: He sprints towards his opponent, dashing through him/her with a hit.

X-Ray Move:
Pumpkinghead gouges his opponent's eyes with his claws. Then he throws him/her to the other side by his/her head, cracking his/her skull.

Fatalities:
*All Hell's Broken Loose: Pumpkinhead claws at the top of his opponent's skull and rips the opponent in half. He then proceeds to crush the head parts of each half of the opponent.
*Shotgun Impalement: Pumpkinheads leaves the scene for a bit and kills somebody off-screen (this is indicated by a person screaming). He quickly returns on-screen with a stolen shotgun charging at his opponent, impaling him/her in the chest with said shotgun. He then holds the shotgun up in the air, making the impaled opponent slowly slide down.

Babality:
Baby Pumpkinhead uses his claws to carve a face on one of the pumpkins surrounding him. After he's done, he shows the carved pumpkin off to the screen.

Battle Intro:
Pumpkinhead's sleeping body appears surrounded by pumpkins. a second later, he wakes up and rises to fight the opponent and lets out a velociraptor-like screech.

Winning Pose:
Pumpkinhead lets out a roar and throws splats of blood from his claws at the screen (just like Freddy Krueger)

Stage:
Pumpkin Patch Graveyard

Ending:
Shang Tsung made a big mistake in summoning the demon known as Pumpkinhead, Pumpkinhead not kills people that the summoner seeks revenge against, but also will kill everyone else, including the summoner. While Pumpkinhead brutally slaughtered most of the Forces of Light, it also killed both Shao Kahn and most of his allies. This meant that neither Earthrealm nor Outworld is safe. Shang Tsung felt the pain of every combatant that Pumpkinhead killed and decided that enough was enough. The frightened sorcerer escaped to his garden attempting to commit suicide, for he knew that in order to stop Pumpkinhead from reeking havoc, he had to kill himself for he summoned the demon in the first place. His attempts failed miserably but he seem to have noticed that Kenshi, a swordsman who wished to seek revenge against Shang Tsung for consuming the soul of his ancestors and blinding him permanently, tracked him down. Shang Tsung told Kenshi about Pumpkinhead and then allowed the blind swordsman to go ahead and kill him. As Kenshi finished off the sorcerer with a stab through his heart, the rampaging demon Pumpkinhead bursted into flames an was destroyed completely. Although the demon is no more, the state of Earthrealm and Outworld remains ambiguous due to the damage Pumpkinhead has done in the tournament.