Michael Myers

From: Halloween

Bio:
A psychotic serial killer from Haddonfield, Illinois, Michael Myers lurks in the shadows, waiting for his next victim. After his death at the hands of his sister, Laurie Strode, he was resurrected by the malevolent Shang Tsung to act as a vanguard for Shao Kahn's invasion of Earthrealm*. Little does the emperor know, Shang Tsung is plotting to take him out with the help of Michael himself but in reality, both seem to underestimate the power of this homicidal maniac.

Special moves:

Cut Throat: Michael swings his knife with enough force that it knocks his opponent backwards.
The Devil's Eyes: Michael grabs the opponent out of the air, breaks their spines over his knee and tosses them away.
Razor Edge: Michael throws his knife at the opponent.
Ariel Attack: Michael throws a knife overhead.
*Shotgun stab: Pulls a shotgun out of nowhere and uses it to impale the opponent.

Enhanced moves:

Slit Throat: Michael charges his knife into his opponent, stabbing them, and punches them straight off.
The Demon's Eye's: Same as The Devil's Eyes except it does more damage.
Cutting Edge: Michael throws multiple knives at the opponent.
Ariel Assault: Michael throws multiple knives into the air.
Shotgun Blast: After stabbing the opponent, Michael pulls the trigger on the gun to blast off the opponent.

Throws:

Forward: Michael grabs the opponent by the throat, stabs them, then kicks them off.
Backwards: Michael stabs his opponent then tosses them overhead.

X-Ray move:

The Shape: Michael grabs the opponents neck with enough force that their tracheas break. While the helpless opponent is hold his or her neck, Michael stabs them dead-on, puncturing all vital organs as he scrapes his knife across their bodies and finishes them with a kick to the face so hard that it shatters their skulls.

Fatalities:

The Night No One Came Home: Michael rips his opponents head off, cuts their chest open to stick the head in, and kicks the body backwards.
Trick or Treat: Michael slits the opponents body open, grabs some of the spilled guts, and strangles the opponent with enough force until their heads fall off.

Babality:
Michael takes notice of a pumpkin and carves his face into it.

Costumes:

Standard: As he appears in the original film and it's sequels.
Alternate: His costume from the Rob Zombie remake.

Battle Intro:
As Michael walks onto the battlefield, he shows a head to his opponent right before dropping it onto his knife, slicing it in half. He then stands ready for the coming battle.

Win Pose:
As the camera zooms in on Michael, he tilts his head right before swinging his knife which causes it to spin sideways and makes the screen turn red as soon as it hits the ground.

Ending:
Having underestimated the power of Haddonfield's notorious slasher, Shao Kahn's power and soul were absorbed in Michael Myers, making this serial killer more dangerous than ever before. Shang Tsung attempted to restrain Michael only to be mutilated by his new-found power. After becoming the new emperor of Outworld, Michael turned his attention to the extermination of Earthrealm only to be stalled by Earth warriors lead by Laurie Strode who had been training under the watchful eye of Raiden. They engaged in kombat to determine the fate of the realms.