City of Stars

This is a VERY fluffy one shot. I'm just a huge La La Land nerd who is in love with musicals. Also, don't play the song until I say when.

Summary : The night sky is a beautiful thing, especially when you have a great view.

__________

Two men were sitting on the edge of a tall building, both gazing at the sky and laughing with one another. "Do you ever wonder why people are so facilitated by the sky?" Trevor saw that the sunset was soon turning into night. "The sky is a beautiful thing, maybe people just like to find all the constellations." Alucard shifted his left hand closer to Trevor as the Belmont did the same with his right. Their hands touched, then intertwined as one rested their head on the others shoulder.

"Why did you bring me here again?" Earlier, Alucard said he wanted to show Trevor something and led him to the roof. "I'm glad you asked," Alucard stood up and motioned for Trevor. The Belmont stood up and took the Dhampir's hand. "The stars are beautiful, that is... if you have the right view." Alucard then stepped on the very edge of the roof and stepped off. Trevor panicked until he saw that the Dhampir was levitating. "Jesus, that scared me for a moment." Trevor stepped closer as he put his feet on top of Alucard's.

"Hold onto me tight, and try not to fall."

Alucard then moved farther away from the roof as Trevor clung to him when he saw just how high up they were. "Scared of heights?" Alucard chuckled as his lips curled into a smirk. Trevor rolled his eyes, not wanting to admit he was a little scared. Trevor loved Alucard's ability to levitate, it was other worldly and amazing to watch.

(Play song)

Alucard began to whistle a melody as he looked up at the sky, Trevor looked up at the sky too to see thousands of stars that shined brightly as the full moon hung in the sky. "City of stars, are you shining just for me?" Alucard sang as he pulled Trevor close. "City of stars, there's so much that I can't see." He then spun him and Trevor around as if they were waltzing. "Who knows? Is this the start of something wonderful?" The blonde smiled warmly at Trevor as the Belmont laughed lightly.

"Or one more dream... that I cannot make true."

Alucard and Trevor spun around as they somewhat danced in the sky as the Dhampir continued to whistle. Golden eyes looked into icy blue ones as their unworldly dance continued. Before Trevor realized it, they were both back on the roof as Alucard chuckled. "Adrian," the Belmont hesitated as he stepped closer to Alucard.

"What's the matter—"

Alucard was cut off by a pair of lips softly connecting to his. Trevor pulled him closer and kissed him lovingly and softly. The stars in the sky twinkled and gleamed as both men were enjoying the kiss but soon had to pull away for air. They stood there for a moment, breathless, but soon laughed at one another.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."