The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

Basically a vampire hunter AU/one shot which Castlevania already is but I put my own twist to it.

Summary : Trevor learned not to underestimate his enemy the hard way...

__________

Trevor loaded his gun and uncoiled his whip upon hearing the sound of bushes rustling near his campfire. He was warned of vampires before traveling through these woods but is wasn't much of an issue considering he was a vampire hunter. The cold night air hit his face as he got more bullets from his dull red jacket.

There was the sound of footsteps as Trevor walked near the edge of where his fire was visible and squinted his eyes for any sudden movement. There was a hissing noise before Trevor fired his gun in the direction of it and once again there was silence. "I'm armed, and a lot less happy than you are. So if you leave me alone, you won't end up covered in your own blood."

Vampires had a way of drawing their prey like this, pretending they were dead only for them to grab you by surprise and drain you.

The creature lashed out at him, jumping from the darkness with sharp nails. Trevor saw it had a sword but he couldn't see its face since it faced away from the light of the fire. But one thing was sure, they were skilled. The Belmont loaded his gun again and shot while cracking his whip.

There were many perks to being ambidextrous.

This would be easy, a simple sword wielding vampire. It wasn't much of a challenge or a threat, so Trevor became a bit more reckless as he fought. He thought this would be easy enough.

He was able to hit the back of the creature's leg but just barely. The vampire glared before throwing his sword at Trevor. He wasn't able to dodge that time, the blade went through his jacket thankfully not hitting his shoulder, but the brunette was pinned to a tree by the sword. It looks like that was the vampires intentions.

He cracked his whip with one hand while trying to get the sword off with the other but to no avail, it was in there deep. The vampire waved his hand as black smoke came from it, causing Trevor's whip to fly out of his hand along with the gun. The Belmont's eyes widened, a vampire who knew black magic?

The creature chuckled before stepped into the light of the fire to reveal themselves. They were male, had long blonde hair, death pale skin, and eyes of molten gold. He wore a somewhat proper outfit. A long black coat that stopped at his ankles and knee high dark brown boots with dark jeans.

"Well I certainly didn't expect a Belmont to be camping in these woods." His voice was velvety and calm. "I recognized the scent of your clan's blood and thought my mind was playing tricks on me."

He waved his hand once more as Trevor's arms and legs were now pinned to the tree. "What the hell do you want from me?" The brunette snapped at the blonde only to be met by a dark chuckle.

"You underestimated your enemy, and thus you pay the price. Blood is what all vampires are after and that's what I came for. I'll give you a name to scream as I do so." The vampire responded simply.

"My name is Alucard. But do not confuse me for a common vampire, if you are to say my kind I will tell you now that I am a Dhampir."

Dammit, this couldn't be happening. The one time Trevor thought his opponent wouldn't be so damn strong or powerful, the ONE TIME. Alucard slowly walked towards the brunette like a wolf stalking its prey, he was inches away from Trevor's face as he had an evil grin.

"I will give you the deepest of pleasures." And with one swift motion, the Dhampir grabbed a handful of brunette hair and yanked it to see the Belmont's neck. "My, my. Your veins stand out very well." He chuckled darkly only for Trevor to look away and grunt in response.

Trevor saw the gleam in Alucard's fangs in the light of the moon, this was terrible. The Dhampir brought his face closer to his neck and his tongue darted out to lick at the exposed skin. The Belmont squirmed in his grasp and tried to struggle but to no avail. Alucard grazed his fangs against the skin before biting down, making the brunette gasp loudly.

No. No, no, no! Trevor tried to shove him away but his arms were stuck, there was nothing he could do, nothing. Alucard drank slowly from him while running his hands in Trevor's hair. But this was only the beginning. Trevor was told how a vampire's saliva could lull their victims and that being the reason why most don't fight back. That part was starting to take affect on him.

His mouth parted as his breath came out ragged as he tried to not give into the sensation. The burn in his throat was soon replaced with pleasure that he was ashamed of. He even felt Alucard smirk against his skin, that bastard.

"G-get off me!" Trevor yelled in defense. That didn't do him any good, the Dhampir only continued. The brunette's thoughts started to become fragmented and dull, like a dream, but he couldn't quite wake up. His arms were limp and his breath came out now as somewhat groans. He resisted the urge to for his eyes to roll to the back of his head, but when Alucard had licked while drinking at the same time caused him to.

He couldn't believe he was enjoying this, this was wrong in every way, Alucard was lulling him so easily and there was nothing Trevor could do about it. Trevor moaned for a split second only to slam his mouth closed as he felt the Dhampir drink more of him. The Belmont finally gave into his senses and stopped fighting against it, might as well enjoy it while it lasts since he couldn't do anything about it.

Alucard noticed and released what pinned his arms to the tree as Trevor used one hand to grab at the Dhampir's hair and the other to hold his waist for support. The brunette's eyes fluttered shut as he indulged himself in the feeling of being bitten, the feeling of having your blood sucked from you drop by drop. "Alucard..." he let out a whimper.

The Belmont's vision swayed as he lost balance, he was loosing too much blood, his thoughts were mush and he bit his lip while torn between pain and pleasure. "Alucard... stop, please." Trevor yanked at the blonde hair with his weak hand.

The Dhampir pulled away in acknowledgment and wiped his lips of any extra blood. "Well, you certainly tasted... divine." He grinned while licking his lips. "I think I might come back for another taste." He chuckled before letting go of Trevor only for the Belmont to fall onto the ground from his weak legs.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, and do be careful of that wound. You wouldn't want to loose any more blood."

And like a mirage, he was gone in a single second. Trevor held the bite mark with one hand while he stood up and walked back lazily to his fire and wrapped his neck in gauze. His parents were probably rolling in their graves right now but he didn't care, not with the now burning pain in his neck.

"Fuck..." he muttered to himself.