|C H P T R 2|

"so I'll tell you what happened.
you told her to get out of your life,
so she did."

💌

"Really, Jimin?" The man shoot his head up, giving him a sarcastic laugh. "You're getting married? You know that's going to ruin our reputation right? Especially yours! I care about you. Get rid of that shit." Namjoon said in a fully frustrated tone, covering both of his hands on his face.

The boy sat down on the couch as he buried his face on his hands.

"We're home!" Jin interrupted with bags full of foods followed by Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok behind who just got home from buying groceries.

"Taehyung had to take a shit in the store." Jungkook lets out a snort.

"Hey, stop it." Taehyung whined as he hits the younger on the arms.

"What happened here?" Jin suddenly asked.

Soon, they all gathered around the living room and sat across him. The atmosphere was thick and suffocating him from the misunderstanding they had with Namjoon.

"Speak." Jin commanded again.

"Look, it's not like I have a choice, okay?" Jimin clenched both of his hands.

"Choice what, Jimin?" Hoseok asked in complete confusion.

He let out a deep sigh before speaking. "I am getting married... I don't know wha-"

"You're, what?!" Jin stood up and clenched his hands as he smashed it to the table making the members flinch at his sudden behaviour.

They have never seen this side of Jin before. He was never like this, he's been the 'mother' of the group, yet Jimin made him like this.

Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok walked out and slammed the door.

"What about Stacey, chim?" Taehyung suddenly asked and Jimin grabbed his phone as he dialled Stacey's number.

"Babe, I need to tell you something."

«2 weeks earlier»

(flashback)

"You what?!" Jimin shouted.

"I am sorry, I accidentally crashed my car against theirs," she sighed for the twentieth time today, yet she still continued to explain. "Since we don't have enough money to pay for the damage, we decided to fix both of your marriage between their daughter and you."

She attempted to held her son's hand as he swat it away.

"What a bullshit reason mom! I fucking need a valid reason about this!" Jimin shouted as he ran his hands on his hair.

"You wouldn't underst-"

"Fuck that. Don't you ever expect that I will be living with that douche girl, and tell them no one should ever know about this."

Saying his last words before walking out and slamming the door right in front of her face.

He ran up to his car and sat there in complete silence still processing the things were happening.

«end of the flashback»

------------------------------------------------------

hi guys, i am sorry for the uhhhhhh very short update or chapter but i hope y'all guys love it xoxo