|C H P T R 18|

"love isn't blind. love blinds you."
-arch.hades

💌

Jimin woke up with the sound of the pan fell down and greeted with the smell of his favourite food. Stretching his arms wide, he looks at you with awe as you were still comfortably sleeping.

"How come you're still ugly while you sleep?"

Your strong scent of strawberries were tingling in his nose and made him lean closer to you before he tucks your hair.

"I've always love strawberries."

He sighed and got out of the bed and brings his phone but then he remembered something.

My Sexy Mamacita 💦

Jimin shakes his head and he saw your phone on your side. He slowly picks it up but there was a passcode. He tried using your fingerprint and it unlocked.

"Psychopath? This bitch."

Change name?

Yes | No

"Mister Hot Stuff 💦"

He laughs and puts your phone back before heading to the kitchen.

"Mom?"

The woman turned around with big smile as she hugs him. "Jimin! How are you hunny? Are they still asleep?"

"Yes, how are grandma and grandpa?"

"T-they're okay." she stammered.

Jimin noticed the cuts on her mom's arms. "Mom, why do you have cuts? Are you okay?"

"Oh, I just cut myself while cooking yesterday." She turned around and smiled. "Wake them up now. You have to go back to Seoul."

💌

"Thanks for the brunch, Mrs. Park." You smiled and bowed.

"Just call me mom." she smiled.

"Okay, mom..?" You were taken aback by the word 'mom' but you shrugged it off. "Thank you for the brunch again. We'll head home now."

After eating brunch, it was just in time when the van arrived and quickly took your bags and headed back to Seoul.

But it was weird that Jimin was avoiding you completely. You ended up sitting with Taehyung and then him and Jungkook.

"It's odd." you said as Taehyung hummed in response and looks at you, tucking your hair.

"Jimin's been avoiding me since breakfast. It's weird."

"You know, boys sometimes gets moody too." he said and you hummed in response before looking out of the window.

💌

"I'll have it cover." PD-nim said before the staffs walked out of the office.

Just in time the boys arrived at the studio, exhausted.

"Back to normal guys." Hoseok said and sighed.

"Wishing more great vacations after world tour." Jungkook said before laying down on the floor.

"Hi boys. How was your vacation?" PD-nim asked.

"It was actually great. We all had fun." Namjoon said enthusiastically.