|C H P T R 12|

"He put me through hell and I called it love."

💌

"Taetae, I'm sorry." Jungkook lied down next to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around him.

"No kookie, it's not your fault." Taehyung sighed as he hugged Jungkook and smiled at him. "It's not yours okay?"

"I'm actually jealous of her.." Jungkook mumbled.

"Why?"

"Your attention is all over her. I thought you forgot about me."

"Don't be kookie. You'll always be my number one alright?"

"I know. But I actually like Y/n for Jimin. She was so cute during the concert and I think she seems nice and all." he giggled.

Taehyung's face lits up and smiled at the younger. He hugged Jungkook tightly and buried his face onto the crook of the younger's neck.

"You should meet her."

He nods his head while playing Taehyung's ear. Their faces were few inches away from each other as Jungkook's breath hits Taehyung's lips.

"I'd love too."

💌

Days passed and school was good but graduation was fast approaching. You couldn't believe you are actually graduating from college despite of the detentions, absences and worst events in school.

You couldn't deny the fact that you'd actually miss this school once you called hell and especially your friends that soon, you'll all have your separate lives.

On the other hand, it's been actually a week since this stranger keeps on texting and messaging you time to time. But it's no joke when you start to expect for him to text you but it still creeps you out.

Your phone chimes again in less than a second and it was still the psychopath but then his message caught your eye