|C H P T R 13|

"I can't promise I won't break you apart."

💌

Trust me, waking up with hangover wasn't the best thing to get early in the morning.

Groaning, you woke up with an unfamiliar bed but somehow it was comfortable and the surrounding was cold because it was raining hard outside. You look at the room, and it took you a minute to realize that you're not at home.

"Morning, baby cheeks." a voice suddenly interrupted behind you to see it was Jimin leaning against the door with his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is that how you greet your soon-to-be-husband?" he smirked.

"Whatever." you rolled your eyes at him. "Get out of here, dipshit. You're ruining my mood."

"And now, you're kicking me out of my own room?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"Great." You mumbled.

"Speaking of great, you were great last night."

You snapped your head at him and widen your eyes. "What do you mean?"

"If you're thinking we had sex, then you're wrong." he instantly defended.

Then the memories of last night flooded inside of your head.

"Oh fuck." covering your face with embarrassment.

"That's what you said last night."

"Fuck off, Jimin okay?" you rolled your eyes at him. "And I was drunk, for your information." 

But I liked it.

"But you liked it."

"No, I didn't!" you defended. "Just- just take me home."

But Jimin was too stubborn to do what you say.

"Nope. You're not going anywhere." he locked the door behind him and walks up to you.

Frightened, you instantly threw a pillow at him and stumbled down at the ground, hitting your ass but quickly managed to stand up and headed to the door.

You squeaked as soon as a hand grips on your waist and puts you on his shoulders.

"Park Jimin!" you shouted hitting him nonstop at the back. "Put me down asshole!"

"No way."

"You're so dead!"

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

"Please, I'm gonna throw up." you pleaded.

Without any seconds, he gently puts you down as he pinned you against the wall. You met his soft gaze which turned into lust.

You could feel the heat between the both of you.

His body was on fire.

That's when he leaned on you, breathing heavily. You closed your eyes, feeling his body against you as his soft lips landed on your neck, started kissing and leaving love bites and you moaned in pleasure.

"You like that, kitten?"

He smirked as soon as you nodded your head and lets out a moan in response. He was about to take your shirt off but suddenly, you remembered something.

"Jimin, you have a girlfriend." you said, trying to get him off but he doesn't budge a little bit.

"It doesn't matter for now." he said. "I want you."