|C H P T R 23|

“its ironic how our hearts can still get hurt by something we've seen coming.”

💌

“I-i can explai-” she insisted to explain but you couldn't help but feel betrayed.

“Don't you fucking reason out! You fucking traitor! I t-trusted you..I fucking trusted you.” You sobbed and clenched your hands.

“This is such a sad story. I suggest that four of you should continue this in hell.” Stacey points a gun towards you first, flashing an evil smile.

“Don't include my mom, please. Just shoot me instead.” You showed a weak smile. “Go ahead. I’m-”

“I think the fuck not,” A deep voice interrupts at the back as your eyes widen.

“Jimin? How did you find me?”

He scratched his neck at the back and smiled shyly. “Your GPS is on.”

“What is this place?” Yoongi asked as he scans the place.

“Stop touching my ass!” Jin hissed at Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at you worried as Taehyung whispered something to Yoongi.

Jin was so scared, he ended up being at Namjoon’s back. “I swear if there's any zombie here, I'm gonna die.”

“Enough!” Stacey shouted in anger as she quickly grabbed your chair and points a gun on your head. “I will fucking kill her.”

“I said don't you fucking lay a hand on her or I’ll fucking kill you with my bare hands.” Jimin warned but Stacey was ready to pull the trigger.

“She's really the reason why you fell out of love for me. And your sister over here, did something very out of conscience to kill my brother. So why not?” Stacey said as she slowly walked away from you and turned her attention to Jimin.

His head snapped at Charlotte’s way but he knew his sister can't do that.

“Really Stacey? How low of you to do this just because I dumped your cheating ass? You're full of shit.” Jimin said will full of venom.

“Tae, be careful.” Jungkook warned as the older nods his head, carefully making his way to you. He grabbed the knife and quickly cuts the rope as he gave you a gun.

“Exactly how many guns do you have?” you asked him curiously. He shrugged in response as you shake your head at him.

“Now!” Yoongi shouted as Hoseok widen his eyes for the sudden signal.

“I don't know how the fuck to use a gun!” Hoseok said panicking, not knowing what to do.

He threw it to Yoongi as he started to panic too. Jin laughed and Namjoon covers his mouth.

You thought that she was already distracted but she was too quick to kick your hands as she catches the gun that flew. You widen your eyes and cursed for being too dumb.

“Fuck.”

But then, she shots you as you stumble on the ground. Stacey smiled in success but soon turned opposite.

You got up and smiled. “Was that supposed to hurt?”

“Holy fuck! She's immortal!” Taehyung was shocked and so was the others.

Yoongi finally managed to use the gun as he was about to pull the trigger, Stacey already pulled the trigger right before Yoongi did.

Her body lays on the ground as her blood spreads but you noticed something wasn't right. Yoongi dropped the gun as you saw another body dropped on the ground.