|C H P T R 29|

“Now that I realized, all I ever wanted was you. I don't want to freaking lose you.”

💌

“Jimin! It's here!” You excitedly said as he hurried down to the living room.

His face drops but quickly recovered it as you handed out the divorce papers on your hands.

“Are you really that happy?” he asked.

“Of course! You wanted this right? Don't tell me you forgot about the plan didn't you?” You cocked an eyebrow at him as he smiled.

“No,” he lets out a fake chuckle. “Of course not.”

“Jimin, we'll be having our own lives! Isn't that exciting?” you excitedly said as he played along with you.

“Yeah, that's great. I can't wait.”

You smiled at him and cups his cheeks. “And it's time for you to go back to the boys. The fans are probably worried about you. Think about your future.”

But YOU ARE my future. Jimin thought.

He gave you a small smile. “Yeah, you're right.”

<At the Airport>

“I guess this is it.” You handed him the bag.

“Yeah.” he adjusted his mask and searched for the ticket.

“Please be good, alright?”

“Yeah, I will.”

“Jimin?”

He looks up to you and bit his lip.

“I know, someday, you'll find the right girl for you.” you gave him a small smile and hugged him for the last time. “Please don't look back no matter how much you want to.”

It hurts you so bad but you were trying to control yourself not to cry.

“I better get going now.”

You cupped his cheeks for the last time as he walks away, not looking back at you at all.

💌

You opened your apartment’s door as Blue comes up to you, licking your face.

“Hi Blue. I guess it's just you and me, huh?”

Tired, you laid down on your bed as your head starts to ache. Blue jumps on your bed as he lays down beside you. He puts his paws over your tummy and barks.

“Do you want to eat? Let's eat.”

But when you went out of your room, everything was lonely, everything was empty. It wasn't the apartment you wanted. And that's when you realized you missed him.

Sighing, you went to the kitchen and made food for you and Blue’s as he patiently waits for his food inside the microwave.

You quickly got your phone and scrolled through your contacts.

Mister Hot Stuff 💦

Block Contact?
Yes | No

💌

Jimin opened the door as looked around the room with empty room. He went straight ahead of his room until Hoseok bumped him and widen his eyes.

“Jiminie!” he hugged the boy as Jimin smiled at his hug. “Guys! Jimin is back!”

The members ran to Jimin as they gave him a big and tight hug. “Jiminie!”