|C H P T R 25|

“getting over it doesn't mean forgetting it. It just mean reducing the pain to a tolerable level, a level that doesn't destroy you.”

-kevin.brooks

💌

You were laying down on the bed again in your room, reminiscing the moments you had with your mom. You couldn't help it but to cry all over again.

“Hey,” Jimin comes inside as you quickly covered your face with a blanket.

“Get out,” you murmured.

He sighed, closing the door and sat at the edge of your bed. “Come on, Y/n. You've been inside of your room for these past days. You barely even eat, I don't know if you're sick or not. We're in Canada baby, have fun.”

“Don't call me baby.” you mumbled.

“Are you for real? Is that all you could say? I thought you'd never shut me out again? Unbelievable.” he lets out a scoff.

“Mm, I don't want to. I'll think about it.” you said as you shifted and buried yourself on your comfy bed.

He lets out a frustrating sigh and ran his hands on his hair. “Fine. I'll just be outside.”

As soon as you heard your door closed, you let out a deep sigh and thought about what he said. Then you remembered you had to call Taehyung.

“Hey,” his face was covered with sweat and he was shirtless.

“Hi, where have you been?” you asked.

“We just had our concert a minute ago. It was freaking wild, I tell you.” he lets out a giggle and you smiled.

“How was the fans reacting that Jimin wasn't in the concert?”

He puts on his t-shirt before flopping down on the couch. “They were actually sad and worried but they understood.”

You hummed in response as the boys showed up on the screen saying their ‘hi’s’ and ‘I miss you’s’ to you. You waved at them back as they went back to their rooms.

“How are you by the way? Jimin said you've barely ate and go out of your room. Are you sick or something?” His tone was worried and concerning.

You sighed and took a deep breath. “No, it's not that. It's just, I missed mom and everything happened too soon and I couldn't help but break down everytime.”

“Be strong, Y/n. We’re here, remember? Jimin is with you everyday. Is he there for you always?”

“Yeah, he does. He brings breakfast in my- our room every morning, we talk and such.”

Taehyung hummed in response before clearing his thought. “You know Y/n, I've read a poem on the internet. It was something like, ‘you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.’ or I don't know.”

“Yeah, I get what you're trying to say.” you let out a chuckle and paused for awhile.

His words were brutally honest and then that's when it hits you. You didn't want to live like this forever. Life goes on no matter what happens because we are all going to live even shit happens.

You came out of your senses as you smiled at him. “Thanks Tae. I needed that.”

“No worries. Now live your life to the fullest, peasant. You run your own world, you make yourself happy and that's what matters.”