|C H P T R 20|

“sometimes we fall in love, sometimes in love, we fall.”

💌

Without any second thoughts, his soft lips were finally against yours as you kissed back.

His tongue slips inside your mouth, gentle but demanding. It was passionate at first, but then soon turned into a hungry one.

You gripped his hair, pulling him closer as he squeezed your ass and you moaned through the kiss. He pulls out as he kissed your neck, sucking it.

“Jimin, no hick-” You moaned as he found your sweet spot and he smirked.

He quickly get himself out of sight and went straight ahead of the closet and handed you some of his clothes for you to wear.

“Thanks,”

You took his clothes and went to the shower. As soon as you were inside, you stripped your clothes off and went to the mirror to check if there's any hickies.

“Park Jimin!”

💌

“Did you all guys hear that?” Hoseok said as he stumbled down in the kitchen as well as Namjoon. “Or is it because I'm still drunk?”

They both sat on the chair with the boys as Jin prepared the soup.

“I don't know but did they got into a fight? Are they fighting?” Jin asked.

“Maybe? Or maybe they had sex?” Taehyung said as Jungkook widen his eyes.

“We will never know.” Hoseok said as they all laughed. Just right in time when you and Jimin headed in the kitchen to see all the boys smiling at both of you.

“Hey,” you greeted with a smile and sat right next to Taehyung as Jin served you the soup. Meanwhile Jimin sat across to you, giving you a glare before eating his meal.

The breakfast was quite comfortable until Taehyung leaned closer to you. “How was it?”

You turned to him, confused. “What do you mean?”

“I mean was he good in bed?”

You nearly choked on your soup as Jin handed you a glass of water, laughing.

“We can all see your hickey, just so you'll know.” Yoongi stated in monotone voice as you blushed.

“No wonder why something broke upstairs.” Hoseok teased as Jungkook lets out a fake cough.

“Yeah, I know right. And Y/N is just so blooming today.” Jin teased again as you could feel Jimin’s foot ran to your legs and kicked him hard, making him groan and crunched down.

“Jiminie? Are you okay?” Jin asked with a worried voice.

You tried to hold your laugh. “Yeah, babe. Are you alright?”

He glares at you as you smirked at him with evilness.

💌

It was not long when you went home to see your mom and friends watching movie. You hugged your mom and sat down next to them.

“Your hickey can be seen,” Auffina leaned at you while eating popcorn.

“I know, but we didn't have sex. Trust me.” you whispered.

You mom gets up to get more popcorns but when she passed by, there were more bruises that was visible on her pale skin. Sighing, you followed her.

“Mom?”