|C H P T R 5|

"hey baby, kiss me hard dont kill my vibe."

💌

Taehyung was staring in the living room as Jimin ran out of the house. Jungkook passed out on the chair, snoring lightly.

His stomach growled, heading himself to the kitchen to eat some food. And fortunately, he found kimchi. After he ate, he decided to go up in his room.

He threw himself on his fluffy and white ass bed and sighed deeply, remembering what happened earlier.

"Jimin is going to marry someone? I am honestly happy for him." He mumbled to himself as he squealed into his excitement until Jungkook decided to crash his party.

"Tae," Jungkook suddenly interrupted and shut the door before throwing himself on the bed, facing Taehyung. "Hey."

He wrapped his arms around the older's chest then gently trailing his fingertips to his ears, making Taehyung giggle.

Jungkook and Taehyung are roommates for some reason. First, they play a lot during night and the other members are mad about how loud they are. Taehyung actually liked their room being sound proof. Second, Yoongles can't sleep on his bed cause Yoongi and Taehyung were roommates back then, but then Jungkook had to go their our room to sleep with him or on Suga's bed.

"Kookie, are you happy for Jimin?"

"Why?" Jungkook asked with a sleepy voice.

Taehyung sighed and puts his hands under his head. "Don't act like you don't know, ggeuk."

"What does that even mean?"

"Stacey." Taehyung breathed out and shifted himself to face him. "Jimin with someone else, not Stacey."

The older examined his face and realized that Jungkook is actually charming. His jaw was sharper than the knife they had, his lips were irresistibly soft, his lashes are long and thick and his eyes are so beautifully brown.

"You mean, you're happy cause Jiminie is marrying someone instead of Stacey?"

"Yup."

"Then I am too." he murmured.

Taehyung suddenly shot his eyes wide open, not believing what came outside of Jungkook's mouth. "What?"

Taehyung looked at him, and he was already staring right back at the older. Taehyung shifted his position, now clearly their faces were few inches from each other.

"Taetae, I never liked Stacey." The younger bites his lip nervously.

While Taehyung was just staring at his eyes once again as they felt their nose touched. They both knew what was happening yet they didn't even insist to stop or back away. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hot breath on his lips.

Taehyung sighed in relief, distancing his face away from him. "Finally someone relates to me."

"You don't like Stacey too, right?" the younger asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah. She's such a bitch. I remembered when she called me 'gay' and smacked my arms as if we're close." Taehyung ranted. "Swear I was so close on slapping her tits off. The next time I'll see her, I'll bitch slap her." he added angrily.

Jungkook laughed and stood up, and pet his chin, making him pout before making his way his computer.

The older followed him and sat on the comfortable black chair next to Jungkook as he stare and examining his facial features.