|C H P T R 32|

"Isn't it scary knowing that any time could be the last time you talk to someone? Always keep that in mind."

💌

"Y/n? Can I come in?"

Haneul knocks on your door but there was no response. He quickly gets the emergency key and barged inside but you weren't on your bed.

"Y/n?" he calls out and checked anywhere until there you were inside of the bathroom, vomiting.

"Holy shit, what happened?!" Haneul quickly came right up to you while he went out of the kitchen to get water.

Your stomach aches as it sends pain to your heart. "Fuck, it hurts so bad."

"Let's get you in bed." he grabs your arms as he laid you down on the bed carefully.

You were laying down on your bed as you could feel pain everywhere especially on your arms.

"Anyway, everybody was wasted last night." He said as your head snapped at him.

"Even Jimin?"

"Nah, he went home early. I thought I heard you guys fighting."

You looked away and nod. "Yeah."

"Alright. I won't bother asking but guess what?"

"What?"

He handed out the concert tickets of BTS and you cocked an eyebrow. "We're going to their concert tonight. They bought it for us."

"SVIP?"

He shakes his head as you sighed in relief. "No, but it's upperbox."

"I don't kn-" You grunt in pain as the sting went over your chest. You gripped on the sheets hard and started to pant.

Haneul started to rattle again as you squeezed his hands for the pain to ease. Soon, you were calm as you took deep and long breaths.

"Is the pain part of a pregnancy thing?" Haneul asked as you empty the glass of water.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I had pain on my chest lately."

"Don't tell me it's coming back?"

You sighed and shrugged before burying yourself on the bed.

💌

"Last concert boys. Let's make this a wild one." Namjoon said as the boys cheered.

"Fuck yeah!" Hoseok cheered as Jin hissed at him.

"No bad words!" The older scolded Hoseok as Namjoon smack his ass. "Fuck, don't do that."

"Mm, says the one who scolds." Hoseok snorted as they laughed.

"I'm nervous." Jimin was playing with his fingers for about an hour. "Will she come? I don't think I can do this."

"Jiminie, you can. And she will come, I promise you." Jungkook comforted Jimin as he sighed. "Why did you fight anyway?"

"Just some reasons. I don't wanna talk about it." he lowers his head and took a deep breath.

"Showtime boys! Goodluck and have fun." Their manager cheered as he gave them a hug.

"Yoongi, wake up! The concert is about to start."

💌

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Haneul asked as you sat down on the chair with your friends.

"Yeah I can." you adjusted your mask and sat on the chair calmly.

The concert was soon to start and it was actually pretty wild. Jimin keeps on looking through the crowd but he never saw or even spot you.

The fans were going crazy because Jimin was finally back on stage. Some were crying and some were shouting because of happiness.

You were quite enjoying the concert though you couldn't move really well because the pain was still there.

"This song goes for the people out there who loves someone but doesn't have the balls to say it." Jimin speaks through the mic as the fans laughed and awed. "I think some things are better unsaid." He finishes as the music started to play through the arena.

Jimin just stood there with his head low as the members singing with their hearts out. The crowd was so quiet that the army bombs were the only one who made the crowd beautiful.

"You know that I can't
Show you me,
Give you me,
I can't show you a ruined part of myself.
Once again I put a mask again and go to see you.
But I still want you."

You looked at Jimin who was keeping his head low throughout the entire song. Jungkook looks at Jimin who was about to cry but he held his tears back from falling.

"I'm crying
That's disappeared
That's fallen
Left alone in this sandcastle
Looking at this broken mask."

"Jiminie is crying." One of the fans said beside you as you looked at Jimin who was now in tears.

Taehyung noticed and pats him on the shoulders as the crowd went awed. Some were also crying because he was crying too.

You didn't also notice you were already in tears just like Jimin. It hurt you and it hurt him too.

"And I still want you
But I still want you
But I still want you,"

Jimin shed a tear breath before finishing off the song.

"And I still want you."

You sniffed as Haneul pulled you closer to him. Auffina and your friends hugged you as you cried even more.

"I need to go back to Canada." You wiped your tears as the pain on your chest hits again and you sat back down to your chair.

"You okay?" Haneul asked and you nodded.

The concert was soon to end and it was time for you to leave Korea.

💌

"Take care alright? Won't you visit the boys for awhile?" Haneul asked as you shake your head.

"No, they'll probably let me stay for too long. I can't stand seeing Jimin too." You said as you finally done packing your clothes.

"It just hurts me, Han. I don't know why the heck I am pushing him away but all I know is that I really want him to stay but I can't. I still need time, maybe?" You sighed and sat down on the bed.

"But if it's meant to be, it will always be. Right?" Haneul nods his head as you stood up and gave him a hug.

"I could feel your boobs. It's getting bigger."