|C H P T R 28|

"i love the way you put it on me,
i feel it on my skin you got me,"

-krnct

💌

Things has been easier for you to handle and you've finally moved on from the past. The boys still continues to ask for the baby time to time, but as always, you change the topic when they talk about it.

On the other hand, Blue has been visiting you almost everyday which makes you less lonely with Jimin.

"Blue, do you wanna dance?" You asked him as 'Wings' by BTS blasts inside the aparment.

Blue barks and ran around as you danced to the music.

Jimin walked out of his room, still feeling sleepy but got hyped then he sets his camera on and joined you in.

"Spread, spread, spread my wings! La, la, la, la, la, la. La, la, la, la, la, la!"

Both of you sang to the music as you shake your army bomb in the air. Blue later on joined in and tried to dance too.

Soon, the mini concert has ended while Jimin and you laid on the ground panting as Blue is fast asleep on the couch.

"Hey Jimin?"

He hummed in response as he looked at you.

"Do you think there's something going on between Taehyung and Jungkook?"

He was silent for a moment. "Uh, are you telling me they're gays?"

You rolled your eyes at him and shakes your head. "Oh please, don't tell me you haven't felt gayness for Yoongi."

"I did not!" he defended.

"Even once?" you cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Nope."

"Whatever. You don't bullshit me too much. Yoonmin lives bitches."

He starts to attack you by tickling your sides as you kicked him anywhere to prevent him coming to you.

"Show. No. Mercy!" He shouted and slowly took you over.

Without any warning, his lips landed on yours. You were taken aback but you kissed him back.

"Bed," you demanded as the both of you stood up and went to his room without breaking the kiss.

He threw you on his bed, smirking. You started to take your dress off, leaving you with your bra and panties on then you covered yourself with your hands.

"Don't be shy, baby." you slowly take your hands off as climbs on top of you.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed out.

He then attacks your boobs and gently takes your bra off, throwing it away. He sucks your nipple, twirling his tongue on it.

You shut your eyes as you grabbed his hand for him to squeeze your other breast.

He kissed you again as he wandered his hand all over your body while gripping your tights down to your soaking wet panties.

"You're all wet for me." He kissed you again as he starts to rub your clit in circular motions. You bit your lip, trying to hold back your moan.

"Don't hold your moan, I like to hear them."

"We have neighbours Jimin." you panted.

"Let them hear it."

He kissed your jaw, neck, chest then down to your stomach.

You looked at him and he stared back at you as you could feel his cold tongue attached to your pussy and started eating you out.

"Holy fuck," You moaned and threw your head back in pleasure as you combed your fingers on his hair, gripping it.

The warm feeling of his tongue made you go crazy, it was an unfamiliar and unexplainable feeling for you.

"Jimin, don't stop."

You so caught up in the moment that you couldn't barely think straight.

Suddenly, he insert a finger, making you gasp and moan in pain, squeezing your eyes shut. You bit your lip to prevent moaning more but it was impossible.

His finger went in and out as he rubs your clit nonstop. Without any warning, he inserts two fingers as he pumps his finger faster while eating you out.

You could feel your climax almost there but he takes his fingers out, leaving you panting and whining for more.

"What the fuck Park Jimin?"

He smirks as he took his boxers off, revealing his dick, hitting on his stomach.

"Suck."

You smirked as you push him down on his bed. Since you watch porn sometimes, you knew what to do. Grabbing his throbbing dick, you take his whole and starts sucking him faster.

He lets out a whimper as he grips your hair, thrusting himself into your mouth. You knew he was close but you wouldn't let him come yet.

He threw his head back, enjoying the pleasure you were giving him as his thrusts got faster and faster but you stopped. He lets out an annoyed groan as you smirked at him.

He pulls you as he hovered himself on you. He quickly positioned himself and your heart starts to beat faster.

"Jimin,"

He looks at you as he looks at your face, worried. "Why?"

"It-it's my first time." you shyly confessed.

"Cute," he compliments and kissed you. "I'll be gentle."

You weren't quite sure why you did this but you wanted to try how it feels and you know you can trust him despite of what he feels towards you.

He noticed the worried face on your face as he stopped. "Are you sure you want this? We can stop you know."

"No, just do it." You insisted as he nods his head.

Jimin spreads your legs as he positioned himself again. You shut your eyes as you could feel his dick penetrating inside you.

The pain was new to you but it was somehow pleasing. You threw your head back as you groped the sheets and tears started to form on your eyes.

"Fuck, you're so tight. Did I went that too hard?" he asked with worried tone.

Jimin stopped as you pant. "No, you're just so big and it freaking hurts but keep going please."

He was completely inside you as he started to thrust in and out of you, adjusting yourself to the new feeling but the pain was soon gone and you were completely enjoying it.

"Fuck, faster Jimin."

You keep on moaning as he keeps on thrusting himself into you. He kissed you to shut you up but it made you even turned on.

Jimin and you were both in the euphoric state as your bodies synchronize and fits perfectly together.

You put your hands on his back, digging and sliding your nails which made Jimin groan in pain.

"Harder daddy....deeper." you pleaded as he did what you exactly said. You moaned as he hits the G-spot all over again. "Yes! That's it. Fuck,"

"Fuck! I wouldn't last long if you keep saying that word kitten." he pants as he keeps on thrusting in and out of you.

"I'm almost there." you moaned as you could feel something slowly untying inside you.

"Cum for me baby." he whispered as the thrust was getting sloppier.

Soon, both of you came undone as Jimin collapsed beside you, panting.

"Holy shit," you were shocked but satisfied of what happened.

"Yes, holy shit." he repeated as you both let out a laugh.

"Round two?"