A Day In The Life

When I woke up I brushed my hair then teased it like everyday, I got dressed in my poofy skirt and fishnet leggings. I slid my Blood On The Dance Floor shirt on I went to my desk where I apply mascara Neon pink eye liner and 3 different colours of eye shadow today I chose the colors light blue, neon green, and purple. When I was done getting ready for school I put on my neon pink knock off converse and headed for the door. "Have a good day at school sweetie" My mom said as I walked out the door. Little does she know last night everybody started making rumors about me saying that I still sleep with a nightlight and a Teddy bear. Which is partly true. I sleep with a hello kitty light on, but its not because I'm scared of the dark or anything I just LOVE hello kitty.

So when I finally arrived at school I got the usual weird looks. I think people are looking at me because they think that I dress weird and do my makeup weird but they just have no sense of style. I dress good, and I do my makeup good. No matter what they think. I headed to my locker.

When I got to my locker I saw them. The girls that really bother me, I don't really care what other girls say but these girls really hurt my feelings. I know they shouldn't but I think its because they all used to be my friends. Before I knew about the best band ever ( BOTDF) I was a different person. I dressed different, I didn't wear makeup, I had different hair. I HATE the old me. I had a really bad taste in music. I used to like stupid bands. Basically I was a loser. 

"Hey FairyBitch" One girl said, the others laughed. "What do you want?" I asked trying not to look at them passing them to get to my locker. "We wanna know why you're such a loser. You know everybody hates you right?" They laughed. "Actually Not everyone hates me. Dahvie Vanity and JayyVon Monroe love me. and if you keep being rude to me they are going to come for you and they will hurt you because they love me." I said as I put my books in my locker. 

"Listen to yourself, they don't know who the hell you are. They don't care about you, and they don't care about any of their little fans. You're stupid and pathetic." One of the girls said and they all walked away. What they said made me really mad. How would they know if they didn't love me. They love ALL of their fans, and one day i am going to meet them so they can tell me that in person and so I can rub it in Ashley's face. Ashley is one of the girls that pick on me. She picks on me the most out of all of them. 

The rest of that day went by normally. At lunch the girls called me names and told me nobody likes me. When I got home I went on my laptop and looked at the Blood On The Dance Floors website. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. I screamed. seconds later my parents appeared at my doorway. "Whats wrong sweetie are you okay?" My father asked. "Mom, dad, I have to go please please please it would mean the world to me the tickets are only 20 dollars 35 if you get v.i.p so you can meet them. Please it would mean everything to me." I pleaded. My parents glanced at each other and shrugged. "What are you talking about, dear?" My mom asked. "It's a Blood On The Dance Floor concert they are coming here. It'd my amazing if i could go." I said smiling. again my mom and dad looked at each other. " I don't know, This band doesn't really have the best music for you to be listening to. they are really inappropriate." Mom I really like their music. It;s not like I'm going to be doing the things they sing about in the songs. Don't you want to make me happy?" I asked. "Please" 

Tickets go on sale in  5 minutes. I'm going to order them online. My mom and dad said that I can go. They said they just want me to be happy. So I am getting V.I.P tickets which means I'm going to meet them! When they went on sale I got my tickets right away I have general admission. If I get there really early maybe I can get to the front of the pit. Nothing is going to ruin this for me I don't care what the girls at school have to say. I get to go the BOTDF in concert and I get to meet them that way I can prove to my school that they do love me and I am going to get married to JayyVon no matter what they say. 

When I walked into the school doors the girls were at the doors and not at my locker for a change. "Hey" I said smiling as they walked up to me. " Who do you think you're talking to eye shadow?" Ashley said. " I was talking to you actually. You cant bring me down. I am going to meet Blood On The Dance Floor and see them in concert and I will prove that they love me."  I said now heading for my locker. "Okay but don't say I didn't tell you when they say that they don't love you." She said. "Im not worried one bit. I know they love me, you'll see. Now why don't you go away. You literally wait around to talk to me every morning.  

After school I jammed out to BODTF and did some homework. The concert is going to be the best I feel amazing. I've never felt so great. It is going to be the best day of my life. 

{ Authors note: So that was the first official chapter. What do you think is going to happen at the concert? Tell me what you think. Thank you for reading don't forget to leave a vote :3 I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! *Kisses* Rawr}