Place Tittle Here

Dahvie: "I will be there in about 5 minutes, ready to make a poopbag jealous?" 

Me: "Yep, lets make this loser so jealous that he might actually poop in a bag!" 

I turned off my phone then headed for the door.

When I saw Dahvie's car pull in my driveway left my house, locking the doors and got into the car. 

"Hi" I said to dahvie and ma new fake man. "Hey" they both said back. 

"So are you dropping us off down the street so JayyVon doesnt know that this was planned out?"

"Yeah, I really hope this works. He is a bum and he needs to be pooed on for once." Said Dahvie.

"Okay, cool" I said. 

When we got there we saw JayyVon waiting where he was supposed to wait for Dahvie. 

"Okay I am gonna let you guys off here where you can see him so just wait here until I get over to JayyVon and find a bench, then you guys walk past and look cute together." Said Dahvie. 

"Okay, no problem" I said. Chad nodded. 

"Okay good luck guys" Said Dahive. 

I got out of the car, Chad followed. We stood for about a minute in silence. 

"So, do you still like JayyVon? Or are you over that now?" Chad finally spoke. 

"No way, I really don't like him. After what he did he deserves to be thrown in a gigantic toilet." I said. 

Chad nodded, "I agree" 

"Oh look Dahvie is with JayyVon now" Chad said. 

We waited for them to get to a bench. 

"Alright, lets go." I said. A few seconds after JayyVon and Dahvie sat down.

"We should probably hold hands." Said Chad.

"Yeah, good call." I said. 

When our hands first touched I felt a spark, I am guessing Chad felt it too because we both moved out hands away for a second and then held hands again. This is really weird, I thought I was starting to like Dahvie, but that wasn't just any spark.. That was a lovey dove spark. Neither of us said anything and started to walk toward them. 

"Umm, would you want to hangout like just us after this? I mean we will probably have to hangout with Dahvie for a bit after because he is the main reason this is even happening. But like you could just stay at my house after and I could give you a ride home if you want." He said. 

I smiled "That sounds great" 

When we got up really close to Dahvie and JayyVon we moved closed to each other. As we passed Chad kissed my cheek. 

Dahvie's POV: 

"Hey, it's Alex!" I said acting surprised as I saw Chad and Alex get closer. 

"Oh my cheese, she looks so different, she's not even scene anymore." He said. 

"I know I was with her the other day, she doesn't look as good now." I said. 

"No, I think she looks like a hot tamale." JayyVon said. 

"Really? I think she looks better scene." I said. 

"Who is that guy she is with??" He asked. 

"Oh him, that's Chad, her boyfriend." I said. 

"Woah, Woah, Woah, is that the Chad that I hate?" 

"Oh yeah, it is. I almost forgot you even knew him. I lied.

"Wow, that's superduper surprising! I didn't think she would like a guy whos not scene... Well she's not scene anymore either so.."  JayyVon said. 

"I know" I told him.

"I kinda feel like a stupid nugget now. She's super hot and tamale like now. I wouldnt usually say this about an EX of mine, but i kinda regret letting her go." JayyVon admitted. 

"You should be, I wouldnt have let her go if I were you. She's great. You didnt even really get to know her that well either. You just liked her because you thought she was kinda hot and you knew she would go for you, but she is actually a really cool girl." I told him. 

" I know... So do you think that they will be together for a while? Maybe I should go talk to her or something." He said. 

"If you want I guess you could.. But I know she really likes him and he really likes her and he treats her great." I said. 

"You know what? I am going to go to her house later and talk to her. He wont be there so it will be easier to actually talk to her. JayyVon said. 

"If you want dude." I said. 

ALEX'S POV:

"Thank you again so much for agreeing to do this, Chad." I said. 

"It's really no problem. I figured well I hate JayyVon and JayyVon hates me so this would be a great opportunity to really mess with him.. and then  saw you and it was such a bonus. Especially after you got a makeover. You really hate a hottie." He said. 

I felt my face turn into a tomato from blushing, I tried to hide it. 

"Thanks" I said, giggling. 

"No problem.. Maybe we can hangout sometime.. Like alone. We could go see a movie or something." He said. 

"Like a date?" I asked. 

He nodded, "Yeah exactly. You seem really cool" He said. 

Again, my face started turning into a tomato. "I think that would be super cool" I said. 

I stopped walking and looked at his eyes. He had nice poop brown eyes. Very poopy... I like it! 

Before I even realized he kissed me on the mouth. Oof

{omgzzzzzzz Bet u didnt see tht coming!!! Heehehee! XD!!! Do u ship it!?! I dooooo. thankz 4 reading!! sry it took so long 2 update skool sux!! rite!?!? anywayzz i hope u enjoieddd XD ily all *kisses* :**** RAWR!!!!! XD}