After The Thing That Happened

"Would you like to come in?" I asked Dahvie as we pulled into my driveway. 

"Well, I would love to.. But I have to get back to the party before people wonder where I went, I didn't even get an alcoholic beverage yet so I think I am going to do that. But thank you for the offer, maybe another time" He said

I nodded, "Okay thank you for the ride. Have a good time at the party, I will talk to you later." 

He smiled, "No problem, see you later alligator" 

I got out of the car and walked up the path to my front door.

My mom and dad were in bed I ran up to my room, I had to be quiet because I didn't want to wake them up so I held my waterworks back. I just decided to talk to Bubbles instead. I talked to him about what happened at the party and how school was going because I didn't want to get too upset before I went to bed.

I looked at the time on my alarm clock, it was already 11:00! that's way past my bedtime. I put my pjs on, washed my face and got into bed. 

When I woke up the next morning I checked my phone, I was shocked to see that I had 5 unread text messages! The first 4 were from Dahvie. 

Dahvie: Hey, are you okay?

Dahvie: Look I can talk to Jayy if you want, I feel really bad.

Dahvie: Crap, you hate me now don't you.

Dahvie: I'm really sorry. 

The other one was from JayyVon, I really didn't even want to open the text but I did because I just wanted to see what he was going to say. 

JayyVon: I thought you were going to be the one to change me, you are so nice, I thought you were going to make me a better person. I truly am sorry about this. But I guess this was a waste of time because you are never going to want to be my bae again.

I didn't know why me messaged me this, he told me he hates me and he only dated me because he thought I was a hottie. He said he didn't want to be my bae, and now he says he does? What is wrong with him? I am going to text Dahvie and ask him whats going on, he will know.  

First I decided to eat some breakfast, I got myself a bowl of Rice Crispies. I LOVE cereal it is SO yummyboo.

After I was done eating I got dressed and did my hair and makeup, the usual. Then I got dressed. 

Finally after that I was ready to text Dahvie. 

Me: Hey, no sorry, you're a jewel, I'm not mad I was sleeping. I didn't even get those texts.

He texted back almost a minute later.

Dahvie: Oh, okay good and thank you, Whats up?

Me: Well JayyVon texted me saying that he wanted to be my bae... But at the party he said that he never wanted to be my bae in the first place.

Dahvie: Don't text him back! I will be at your house in a few minutes, we need to talk.

Me: Okay I will be waiting at the front door.\

When He got to my house I ran out to the car, I had left a note for my parents who were still sleeping. I hope they wont mind that I left without saying goodbye. 

" Don't listen to him, he is a liar liar pants on fire! I talked to him last night and he said that you are stupid and he was going to break up with you soon anyway because he found Veronica, and she is better than you because she does inappropriate things with him and she is hotter and she is smarter and she actually has friends, don't know what I wrong with his brain. I think you are awesome, don't even listen to him, he is really stupid." Dahvie said. 

For some reason I wasn't even upset about all of that. "What did you say?' I asked. 

"Well I told him that he is dumb and then we got into a fight. But we are going to get him back big time. You just watch." He said. 

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Well He needs to realize that you aren't just some girl, you are great, so we are going to make him jealous" He said. 

"What? How?" I asked. 

"Well, there's this guy that Jayy HATES! He's always been jealous of him ever since he bought a bigger house than him and stole his girlfriend. So if he sees that you are dating him he will get so jealous and he will realize that he actually did like you because you are Swaggery." He said. 

It would be nice for him to think that I am important, but I don't know if I want him back, it was really bad what he did.. If he is just going to date girls for their looks and treat them like they don't matter and he cheated on me! Like what Kind of guy hugs another girl while you have a girlfriend. Like that's seriously some really hardcore cheating. I don't think I want him back, but I do want to make him jealous. That way he will be sad when he cant have me back. 

This could be a good thing, I am happy Dahvie is still my friend. I am glad I have somebody, like a real person.. Nobody is going to be as great and awesome and as amazing as a friend as Bubbles but Dahvie is really cool. I hope we will stay friends for ever and ever, and I hope this isn't just an act but Dahvie has always been nice. I don't think he is like that so yeah. 

"I don't want him back Dahvie. I don't want a boyfriend like that. He doesn't deserve anybody, not even an old lady, not even a dead person, not even a FISH MURRDER!!!!" I said. 

Dahvie smiled. "good. Not everyone realized how much of a rotten potato Jayy can be." 

{ Authors Note: Hope you liked that chapter! What do you think about this plan of Dahvie and Alex's? Comment below if BODTF saved your life!! They saved mine!! :) *Kisses* RAWR! ily! }