OMG

Today for the first time I am going to be hanging out with Dahvie. I'm pretty excited, I always loved both of them, but I thought JayyVon was more attractive...

Although, they are both S E X Y. But I'm dating JayyVon now so I don't think I am supposed to think about other guys like that.

Soon JayyVon is going to announce that he is dating me. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I want people to know that JayyVon is mine and that nobody else can have him. 

At the same time I am nervous people are going to judge us, also before we tell the world about us I need to tell my parents. I think it is serious enough that we are telling the public about it, so I should defiantly tell my parents. I wonder what they are going to say. 

When I was done putting on my eye shadow, (today the colours are pink, blue, and yellow) I fed Bubbles, told him I loved him ,and walked out of my room. Then I said bye to my parents and headed out the door. 

I met Jayyvon down the street. "Hey foxy lady" He said. I felt my cheeks turn into tomatoes from blushing. "Hey" I said as I giggled. "Hows my bae?" He asked. " I am great, How is my bae?" I asked. 

"Now that I am with you a lot better." He smirked. "Where is Dahvie" I asked. 

"He is going to meet us at my house." He said. "Awesome" I smiled. JayyVon grabbed my hand, and we headed to his house. When we got there Dahvie was waiting on the porch. 

"Hey, dude" said Jayyvon. "Wasup bro" Dahvie said.

"Hey" Dahvie said looking at me. I smiled, "Hey" 

When we got up to JayyVon's room he sat on his bed, I sat on his lap, and Dahvie sat on a couch that sat across JayyVon's Bed. 

I looked over at Dahvie and he was starting at me, He is actually really hot. But I have JayyVon and he is all I need. He is the perfect boyfriend. I am really happy we are together. 

Dahvie's POV:

I didn't realize at the concert how pretty she is. It sucks that she is with Jayyvon now. 

I have to stop staring at her or she is going to get weirded out or I am going to get in trouble by JayyVon. She's already caught me looking at her once, I just smiled and said something to her so it made it look like I was wanting to say something. 

After a few minutes of sitting there talking Alex asked pointed at the video games and said, "What games do you have" She asked. 

Seriously, I don't think this girl can get any better, shes cool, and funny, and she plays video games! JayyVon is SO lucky. I really want her to be my bae. JayyVon always gets the girls. I wonder what she would think if she found out that JayyVon has already cheated on her 2 times with two different girls, and he is only going out with her for her looks. I cant even imagine all of the lies he has told her. 

JayyVon has always been like this, he doesn't even care about anyone's personality just their looks. He doesn't care that Alex is actually a really cool person. But I mustn't fancy her.. But I do. 

JayyVon said "You can go look, I have a bunch" Alex did as she was told. 

After a few minutes of her looking she pulled out 'Black Ops 2' 

"Sweet!" She exclaimed, " I love this game, can we play?" She asked JayyVon. He smiled, heading for the chairs in front of the tv. " Anything for you bae" He said, She blushed. I really wish that didn't make me jealous, but it did. I can't help it she is so perfect. 

Alex's POV: 

There were two chairs but I decided to sit on JayyVon's lap. I play this game at my house sometimes. I was impressed with all of the kills that I got at the end of the round, I got 7 kills and 24 deaths, my new record. For some reason JayyVon didn't want to play anymore. He probably is worried I will beat him. Dahvie sat there on his phone. I feel bad that we weren't talking to him but I guess he could have tried socializing with us instead of just sitting there on his phone. 

after we turned to video games off, JayyVon and I sat back down on his bed, I asked Dahvie if there was anything he wanted to do, he answered with an angry sounding "No." So JayyVon and I just made out. 

When we stopped making out it was because JayyVon got a text, he said that there is going to be a party at one of his friends, he asked Dahvie and I if we wanted to go "Sure" we both answered with. 

We didn't really do anything after that JayyVon and I made out more and when we weren't kissing, we talked to Dahvie about how my parents didn't even know that I had a boyfriend, he really didn't seem to care. 

When I got home I told my mom that I was invited to a party. "Now, you know parties can be dangerous, Things can get out of control." My mom said. Great. I guess I had to find out sometime that she was one of the over protective moms. "I have never been to a party before, I can see why you might be concerned, but I trust myself, and so should you. I promise I will be good" I told her. "I don't know, Alex, is there going to be an adult at this party, "Yes" I said. "most of them will be adults" I wanted to say. "Well, I guess if you promise to behave and don't do anything bad.. you can go." She said. "Thank you Mom!! I love you." I said and ran up to my room. I sat beside Bubbles the fish and told him everything that happened that day. 

{Authors Note: Okay wow, what do you think about Dahvie crushing on Alex?? JayyVon is mean in this! :( anyway I love you all XD *Kisses* :* Rawr!}