2

"What have I gotten myself into.."

I only realized how long I'd been staring when the pink haired pup started crying again. I rushed to the couch, scooping him up and cradling him in my arms, which seemed to calm him down a bit, "Shh..." I stroked his fluffy little ear as he slowly stopped crying, looking up at me with this big puffy eyes.

I gently put the pup back down on the couch, as I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a big fuzzy blanket, before going back to the living room to hear a pup crying again, it was the orange haired one this time, he'd fallen off of the couch, and was now having a tantrum.

I hated to see him cry, but I have to admit it looked kind of cute with he started hitting the ground with his tiny fists. I then picked up the screaming pup, placing him on the couch next to the smaller one, who now seemed completely calm as he played with his own feet.

I wrapped them both up in the blanket, pulling it over their heads in a little hood, "I guess I should give you guys names.." I paused for a moment, before pointing to the little one, "You'll be Jimin," I then pointed to the other one, "And you'll be Hoseok!" I said in a cheerful voice.

They both smiled a bit, I guess they like the names.

.

.

I spent about half and hour of petting them and trying to earn their trust, Jimin seemed to like me, since now he was snuggled close to my leg, his tail flicking around a little. Hoseok didn't seem to trust me as much, he still seemed a bit scared, so I decided to give him some space for now, as he curled into a ball in the corner of the couch, with the fuzzy blanket cover his lower half, the other part of the blanket covering the sleepy pup on my leg.

"You two are probably hungry, aren't you." I asked the two, I knew they might not understand me, so I was shocked to see the two of them nodding, "Alright.. You two stay here." I said while patting Jimin's head.

I gently lifted Jimin off of my leg and placed him next to Hoseok, as I got up, going to the kitchen and grabbing two mugs from the cupboard. I filled the mugs with some warm milk, because I'm pretty sure that's all they can have until they get a little bigger.

I placed the mugs on the counter for a moment to get myself a snack, when I felt two small pairs of arms around my ankles, I looked down, the two pups were both on their stomachs grabbing onto me, my heart  just felt like melting when I saw them, "I didn't know you guys could walk yet!.." I said as I picked them both up, putting them on the floor beside me.

I brought the milk to the living room, as I heard the pups tiny footsteps behind me, I turned to see them running towards me on all fours, they didn't slow down as they crashed into my legs, falling onto their sides.

I put the mugs of milk on the ground beside them, which the both sat beside and stared at for a moment, before struggling to pick them up and carefully sipping from them. They were so god damn adorable I just wanted to hug them both all day..

When they finished their milk I crouched beside the two, Jimin ran to me and cuddled close to my foot, while Hoseok just sat and watched me, "I should give you two a bath soon.." I said, as Hoseok backed up a little, "Come on it'll be quick." I said as I picked the two of them up, going to the bathroom and plopping them both down on the floor next to the tub.

I turned the water on as I heard their little footsteps again, and when I turned around, they were both gone, "You've got to be kidding me.." I muttered under my breath as I got up to go find the sneaky pups.