15

My eyes fluttered open to be greeted by the plain white texture of my ceiling. I felt way too warm for my liking, and I tried to sit up, but failed. I rubbed my tired eyes and glanced down at what was preventing me from sitting up.

Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi were snuggled close to me. Yoongi was on my left, Jimin was laying on top of Hoseok on my right, and Namjoon was laying on top of me.

"Oh jeez.." I mumble, reaching my arm up and rubbing my sleepy eyes, accidentally waking Namjoon up in the process.

"Goo' morning.." The lynx muttered, voice low and raspy, almost like a low purr, which I thought was really cute.

"Morning kitty." I say as I hear Yoongi grumble into the pillow beside me.

I let out a slight sigh, "Morning kitties."

Yoongi kept his face buried deep in the pillow, his messy blonde hair sticking up in all directions, and his tail swaying gently behind him. Jimin and Hoseok were the next to wake up, Jimin nuzzling his face into the other wolfs neck, and when I looked back to Yoongi, his eyes were narrowed, his ears pinned flat against his head, with a small pout on his face.

Guess my theory was right, Yoongi was definitely crushing on Jimin, and now he was getting jealous.

"Alright big guy, I'm gonna need you to get off me now." I say as I struggled into a sitting position, pushing Namjoon off of me, causing him to roll over onto his back on the end of the bed, his stumpy little tail wiggling a bit.

I hopped down from my bed, taking a glance back at the sleepy hybrids before leaving the room and entering the living room, where Jungkook and Taehyung were still fast asleep on the couch, laying beside each other with Taehyungs leg hooked over Jungkooks.

My first thought was to wake them up, but they looked so cute and comfortable right now I couldn't bring myself to do it. A stumbled into the kitchen, a yawn passing through my lips as I made myself a bowl of cereal using the last bit of milk there was.

The  first to get their ass out of bed was Hoseok, his tail wagging quickly behind him and his red hair falling messily in front of his eyes.

"Morning sunshine!" I say, finding it hard to sound cheerful in my tired voice.

He sat down at the dining table beside me, pulling his chair close to mine so he could rest his head on my shoulder as I ate. Namjoon and Jimin were next to come out, the lynx dragging the little wolf behind him, both of them sitting on the table with me, looking at me like baby birds ready for their mother to bring food.

I let a sigh escape my lips, as I finished the last of my cereal and got up to make the hybrids toast, like the good mother bird I was. And because I was too scared to let the boys use the toaster. After I finished making their toast, I dragged Yoongi out of my bed and made my way to the couch, were the affectionate couple we're sleeping like babies.

I crouched down beside the couch, before shaking them both gently, earning little groans from the two of them.

"Morning lovebirds, I made you breakfast so you better get up before it gets cold." I say with a warm smile, as I watch the two grumpy hybrids get up and stumble to the table, where their food lay waiting for them.

.

.

Since I definitely didn't have enough food to feed all of us, I dragged Namjoon and Jungkook out of the house to get groceries, since I wanted to take some time to get to know Namjoon, and I wanted to separate Jungkook and Taehyung for just a while. I had also put Twilight on before I left to keep the others entertained.

We strolled along the isles of the grocery store, as I pushed the shopping cart along in front of me, the cart which Jungkook insisted on sitting in along with the groceries.

"And this too, he looks like me! Doesn't he look like me?" Jungkook chimed as he reached out of the cart to grab a pink stuffed bunny from the shelf beside him.

I swear I'm going to go broke soon, because Jungkook kept shoving more food and toys in the cart, and he started whining or fake crying every time I tried to put the stuff back. I also made sure to get more collars.

We were on our way out when I felt Namjoon tug on my sleeve, and when I turned to face him I saw his ears swivel around, as he sniffed the air around him for a moment before pointing to the right of us, toward the clothes section, bouncing up and down excitedly. 

I turned my head to where the excited lynx was pointing, instantly noticing a pair of familiar dyed pink ears, belonging to a familiar hybrid.

I noticed Namjoon and Jungkook staring at me, almost like they were asking to go say hi.

I gestured towards the pretty fennec fox, "Go on." I said with a slight smile on my face as the two of them quickly waddled towards him.

He seemed shocked as they approached him, his large ears leaning back slightly, "O-oh! I-it's you guys." He stuttered, putting down the pink sweater he'd been holding, fumbling with the hem of his hoodie, he looked shy.

He kept looking nervously at Namjoon, so I decided to break the awkward silence;

"So.. Seokjin, right?" I said, earning a small nod from him, making his big ears wiggle.

"We saw you at the pizza place, I thought hybrids weren't allowed to work?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I.. I guess they made an exception for me.." He said, looking awkwardly at the ground.

He was so pretty, I can see why they did.

.

.

((  200,000 reads :(

ily guys so much and I hope you liked this chapter :')