11

Jimin was much, much bigger now.

~~~

He was nearly as big as me now, not to mention he was naked, very naked.

"Haii master~" He said as he nuzzled his face into my stomach.

"Ji- Wha- How-" I stuttered.

Jimin looked up at me with those sad puppy eyes, "Master did I do bad again?.." He said, his bottom lip quivering.

"J-Jimin no I just.. How on earth did you get so big this fast.." I said.

"Uum.. I dunno.." He mumbled.

I suddenly pushed Jimin off of me and ran to my room.

When I opened my bedroom door, my eyes widened once more.

They were all bigger now, and they were all very naked. Except for Jungkook, who was wearing one of my big black hoodies.

Yoongi was curled up on my bed, Hoseok was under my bed, and Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling each other on the carpet.

"Oh Jesus.." I mumbled.

~~~~~

After managing to get the boys in some decent clothes, making sure to cut holes for their tails, I took a moment to finally take a good look at them.

And oh god they were stunning.

And I noticed Jimin seemed a bit mad that he was he shortest.

I was still wondering how the hell they got so big this fast..

It didn't look like Jungkook changed that much, except he was very, very hot-

Shit..

"Master? Are you okay?.." Jungkook said as he tugged on my sleeve, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"U-uh- I'm fine." I said, before feeling something rub on my leg.

I looked down, and Yoongi was sitting on the ground while rubbing his head on me, purring loudly, earning a smile from me.

"MASTER MASTER MASTER!!" I heard someone yell between giggles, and I looked to my bed, where J-Hope and Taehyung were having a tickle fight, and Taehyung was currently losing. They both rolled off the bed, struggling to breathe between giggles.

"My goodness you guys.." I said, nearly falling over because Yoongi was now hugging my leg very tightly. J-Hope and Taehyung got up and both sat on the bed again, playing with each others tails.

I felt a hand grab mine, and I turned to see Jimin's face dangerously close to my own.

"Can we go back to the park pleeeaaaase.." He whined, resting his head on my shoulder.

How could say no when I was staring into the eyes of a literal angel..

~~~~~

When we arrived at the park, Yoongi and Taehyung both climbed the tree we were at last time and Jungkook sat under the tree with me while the others ran around. 

Jungkook kept nervously looking around, his ears drooping a little.

"You okay Kook?" I ask, stroking his fuzzy ears, earning a small smile from him.

"Waiting." He replied.

"For what?"

"Namjoonie.." He said as a few twigs fell from the tree above us and bounced off our head.

I look up to see Taehyung with his familiar boxy smile on his face, "Sorryyy~"

Suddenly Jungkook stood up, and ran towards the other side of the park, where another hybrid was.

Jungkook jumped onto the hybrid, knocking him over.

J-Hope and Jimin also ran towards him, and Yoongi jumped out of the tree, followed by Taehyung, who gracefully fell out of the tree and ran to the others with Yoongi.

I got up and ran after them, as they all piled on top of the other hybrid.

I dragged the boys off of him, as the hybrid stood up.

Oh my goodness..

It was the lynx hybrid that Jungkook had made friends with earlier, and he was beautiful.

Jimin was still clinging to the lynx's side, nuzzling his face into his arm.

The lynx got all shy when he saw me, "H-hi.." He said, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I'm Namjoon.."

~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was a little all over the place but it's the result of my writers block.

Hope you liked it,

Cya guys~