8

Surprisingly, since me and the boys woke up so early, I had time to get to work today.

I was still a bit worried about leaving the boys at home by themselves, but I haven't seen them fight yet so I think they'll be fine without me.

I hope.

I slammed the car door shut, carrying with me a bag with a tub of strawberry ice cream, which I know the boys will love. Along with the ice cream I got them all new little onsies, since there was no way they could possibly wear the other ones.

I unlocked the front door and slowly opened it, "Boys! I'm home!"

As soon as the words left my mouth, I heard scuttling from my bedroom, and all four hybrids came running out of the room, tripping a couple times before they all crashed into me, nearly knocking me over.

"Master we missed you so mwuch!!" Hoseok yelled as he tugged on my sweater.

"Master did you bwing something for us?!" Jimin shouted as he pointed to the bag I was carrying, while his shoulders bounced in excitement.

I noticed Yoongi and Jungkook didn't say a thing, they just clung to my legs.

"Yup, I brought you guys more ice cream!~" I said as I managed to get Yoongi and Jungkook off of me.

They all sat on the floor and waited for me to give them their ice cream, I know I'm spoiling them with treats but I mean, who wouldn't?

I put a small bowl of ice cream in front of each of them, and didn't bother giving them spoons, since I tried giving Jimin a spoon and he chucked it across the room.

I left the boys to their ice cream as I plopped myself down on the couch, my eyelids getting heavier as I lied down, slowly falling asleep.

.

.

I felt oddly warm, as my eyes fluttered open I realized all four hybrids were sleeping on the couch with me.

"Oh my goodness you guys.." I muttered as I saw Jimin and Jungkook were cuddling each other on top of my feet, Yoongi was between my arms, and Hoseok was curled up on my stomach.

Yoongi slowly woke up and snuggled his face into my neck, "Morning sweetie." I whispered as I scratched his little ears, making him purr quite loudly.

Hoseok was the next to wake up, as he stretched his little arms out, before cuddling close to Yoongi and me, his tail thumping against my leg.

Yoongi hissed, trying to kick the poor wolf away, "Yoongi be nice to him.." I muttered as I sat up, accidentally waking Jimin and Jungkook up.

Jimin started playfully chewing on one of Jungkook's fuzzy ears, which Jungkook didn't seem to mind.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" I asked, earning a nod from all of them.

I gently pushed Hoseok and Yoongi off of me, getting up and going to the kitchen.

I scanned over all the ingredients in the cupboards, thinking of what I could making for them.

.

.

After seating all four hybrids at the table, I placed a plate of pancakes in front of each one of them.

At first they were questioning what the pancakes were, put they seemed to really like them when they figured out it was food.

And I knew the boys hated when I went to work so I decided to take a few days off to spend more time with them.

Something weird I noticed was the boys were now noticeably bigger. It seemed ever day they grew a little, I mean, I know it's normal for hybrids to grow fast but not that fast.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone clinging to my waist, and I looked down to see a sad looking Jungkook.

"Kookie what's wrong?" I asked, patting the boys head.

"I-I miss.. T-taehyung.." He whined, tugging at my shirt.

"Who's Taehyung?.." I said, crouching down beside him, as tears threatened to fall from the poor bunny's eyes.

"F-friend.." He muttered as he nuzzled his face into my chest, his ears drooping back.

"Oh.. Well if you know where his owner lives maybe we could find him!" I said, as he looked up at me with teary eyes.

"T-TaeTae.. H-have no master.." He whispered, tears falling down his cheeks.

My heart broke at the sight of the poor hybrid.

"Alright, that's it, we're going to find this boy and bring him here." I said, his eyes widening a bit.

"Do you know where Tae lives?" I ask, watching him think for a moment.

"N-near.. A-alley.." He said, freezing up at the thought of going back to that alley.

I saw J-Hope running towards us on all fours, before he crashed into my side, nearly knocking me over.

"Master are you leaving again?!" He yelled, stomping his little feet angrily.

"Yes, but you could come with us if you want, Hobi." I said, seeing his eyes light up at the nickname I gave him.

"Where we going?~" Hoseok said as he sat on the ground, his tail thumping against the ground.

"We're going to find another hybrid." I said, getting up.

I heard Hobi making excited noises as I opened the door to my room, to see two little lumps under the blankets of my bed.

I giggled a bit, "Boys."

Jimin and Yoongi's head peeked out from under the blanket.

"We're going to bring another hybrid home, if you wanna come with us!" I said, as they both jumped out of the bed, well, Jimin jumped out and dragged Yoongi with him.

Jimin stood in front of me, looking up at my with his adorable puppy eyes, "We'll always come with master!~" He chimed, as Yoongi clung to his side.

"Alright than, lets go!~"