14

I'm just.. Gonna pretend I didn't see that.

But god dammit I'm going in my room and they can't stop me.

I pushed the door open again, and the hybrids were in a.. Position.

Jungkook was on top of Taehyung, with the tigers legs lifted up around his waist, and their faces were very close together.

If those anime nosebleeds were real, I'd definitely have one right now.

Jungkook turned his head towards me, his eyes narrow and his ears pinned flat against his head, his face flushed red and his lips parted slightly.

I lean in the doorway, my arms crossed.

Taehyung then turned to me, his cheeks at least five hundred different shades of red.

"Mind explaining or are you just gonna stay like that." I say, tiling my head to the side.

Jungkook ignored me as he nuzzled his face into Taehyungs neck, and I saw his fluffy white tail shaking.

I sigh, walking over the the bed and poking at the bunnies shoulder, "So I'm assuming you feel better now?"

"..Kind of.." He mumbled into the Taehyungs neck, who was playing with his long fluffy ears, making his small tail shake faster.

"You gonna stop crushing him?" I ask, earning a cute pout from Taehyung.

"I'm okie.." He said, his orange striped tail swaying slightly.

I sigh again, I guess I should just leave them to their cuddling, but if it's anything more the cuddling they're both sleeping on the porch tonight.

I left the room, gently closing the door behind me, going back the the other hybrids who were playing in the living room.

Hoseok and Namjoon were playing on the carpet with a paper ball they found, and Yoongi and Jimin were laying on the couch, Jimin laying on top of Yoongis stomach, his face nuzzled into his chest, and I could hear Yoongi purring from here.

I sat on the couch next to the the precious cuddling babies.

Hoseok hopped up on the couch while Namjoon sprawled out on the carpet, the wolf cuddling close to me, his tail thumping against the couch.

"Jesus everyone's so cuddly today.." I mumble.

.

.

Me and the boys were now huddled close to each other on the couch, Labyrinth playing on the TV in front of us, and just as I expected, Hoseok was scared of most of the puppets, and I don't blame him, those shits are freaky but I still love the movie.

About half way through the movie, the two missing hybrids finally came out of my room, Taehyung, who looked very flustered, towing a sleepy looking Jungkook behind him, as I glared at the rabbit, who's long ears were drooping down in front of his eyes.

Without saying a word they both sat on the carpet, leaning their backs on the couch because there wasn't any room left for them, with the other four hybrids and me squished together.

While the others were focused on the movie, I was still watching Jungkook be overly a bit affectionate towards Taehyung, as he clung to his arm, with his face nuzzled into his neck again.

I leaned forward and poked Jungkooks shoulder, as he lazily turned his head to me, his long ears drooping and a cute pout stuck on his face.

"You doing okay now?" I ask, earning a small nod from him.

A smile creeps onto my face as he scrunches his nose up, before going back to cuddling Taehyung, and I turn my attention back to the movie.

I heard Jimin whine softly beside me, as he got up, just to lay back down on his stomach across me, Yoongis, and Namjoons lap, with his head resting on my legs, and his ears folded back. The wolf then gently grabbed my wrist with his chubby hand, lifting my hand above his head and pulling it down onto his fluffy hair.

I smiled brightly as I ran my fingers through his soft hair, as his long fluffy tail went wild, thumping against the backs of his legs and Yoongi's stomach, but again, the cat didn't seem to mind, as I saw him crack a small smile, which I realized he didn't do too often.

As I slowly stroked Jimins ears, which were held up high, the realization sunk in that we may be a little more then family. Taehyung and Jungkook, and Yoongi and Jimin, I noticed they where all growing very fond of each other, especially Taehyung and Jungkook, as I've seen them being very affectionate towards each other many times now.

Yoongi and Jimin on the other hand, seemed a little less so. Yoongi was crushing on Jimin, I could tell by the look he had in his eyes every time the little wolf entered his vision. Never did Yoongi show any form of affection for him directly, and Jimin didn't even seem to notice Yoongi staring at him with those pained, love filled eyes.

.

.

Bedtime.

Putting the boys to bed wasn't usually that hard, but with so many of them now, and them being fully grown, it was a struggle, seeing as at the moment I was chasing Hoseok, who was wearing only a pair of pajama pants, around the house. The playful little wolf giggling happily as he dodged the pajama shirt I was trying to slip over his head, but the clever hybrid was much faster then I was.

As for the others, Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddling close to each other on the couch, Yoongi was curled up on the old bed I had made for them out of the fuzzy grey blanket, and Namjoon and Jimin were already fast asleep in my bed, leaving me with overly hyper Hoseok.

After about fifteen minutes of the pure torture of chasing after Hoseok, he finally got tired, and I was able to slip the shirt on to him and drag him into bed with Namjoon and Jimin, as he dramatically draped himself over the two of them, earning small annoyed whines.

I then got ready for bed myself, constantly stepping out of the bathroom and into the living room and my bedroom, toothbrush in hand, to check on the mischievous hybrids. When I was done I hopped into bed only to immediately be cuddled nearly to death.

I spent about an hour checking up on the few friends I had, only telling a few of them about my newfound hybrids, but leaving out the part about having six of them. Some of them were shocked, especially Jackson, who had a rabbit hybrid of his own, and I guess he never took me for the hybrid type. Jackson was also the only one who I told about the extreme amount of fluff balls I now own.

---

(Y/n): You have no idea how hard it is to keep track of them Y~Y

JackyChan: hoW IS IT POSSIBLE

JackyChan: HOW DO YOU JUST STUMBLE UPON SIX HYBRIDS

(Y/n): Idk I just kinda found them, Yoongi showed up at my house though

JackyChan: I feel bad for you, I only have to deal with Yugyeom, and he's a handful

(Y/n): Maybe you could come over and meet the boys soon?

JackyChan: Only if I can bring Yuggy with me :)

(Y/n): Deal.

---

At that, I clicked off my phone, pulled the covers over my head, and slowly drifted off to sleep, awaiting the chaotic day ahead of me.