7

Well great.. Now I have two hybrids stuffed in my sweater, one of them wanting to tear the other to pieces.

"Yoongi calm down or you're out of there." I said as I heard Yoongi growl at the rabbit. I continued the walk home with Jimin and Hoseok clinging to my wrists.

"Why is master taking the wabbit with us!" Hoseok yelled as he tugged on my sleeve, "Well, we couldn't just leave him in the alley, so we're taking him home." I said as we arrived my house, the pups rushing towards the door and started jumping up and down, trying to open the door.

"MASTER IT'S BROKEN!!" Jimin squeaked as he kicked the door, instantly regretting it, standing on one leg and holding his little foot.

"It's just locked, silly." I said as I took my keys out of my pocket, unlocking to door and watching the pups stumble inside, running around in the living room as I closed the door behind me.

I took Yoongi out of my sweater, ignoring his angry squeaks of protest as I put him down on the carpet, which he seemed to really like as he rolled over onto his side, stretching his arms and legs out.

"Alright little guy, this is you're home now." I said as I gently took to rabbit hybrid out of my sweater, putting him down next to my feet, but he just clung to my leg, shivering.

"Hey.. It's okay, I won't let them hurt you, okay?" I say as I crouch down beside the boy, "Do you have a name?"

"J-Jung.. K-kook.." The hybrid muttered, his long floppy ears drooping in front of his face.

"Alright Jungkook, why don't we give you a bath and some food, and then you can say hi to the others, mkay?" I said, getting a small nod in response before I pet his little head.

I looked to Yoongi, who was sprawled out on the carpet, "You need a bath too, mister." I said as Yoongi curled up into a ball, "Nuu.." He whined, his little ears going back.

I sighed, picking Jungkook up with one arm, before picking Yoongi up by the back of his hoodie, "Come on, you need a bath."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yoongi and Jungkook had a bath I filled some more mugs with milk, and watched all the hybrids drink it for about five minutes.

"So, Jungkook." I said, as Jungkook finally looked up from the nearly empty bowl, "Where are your real owners?"

His only reaction was his eyes widening, as he looked down at the floor.

"You okay?.."

"..M-masters.. K-kicked me o-out.." He muttered, before looking up at me, "..A-are you going to kick me out too.."

My eyes widened as the words left his mouth, "No no no, I'd never kick you out, you're a part of our family now.." I said as I pulled him onto my lap, petting his fuzzy little ears.

"I promise I'll take care of you."