10

Since I didn't have to go to work today I had time to bring the boys to the park, where they could run around and not tear up my furniture in the process.

I was sitting on our picnic blanket under a big tree, with Jimin and Yoongi sitting next to me eating the little sandwiches I made them, while the others were chasing each other around, occasionally saying hi to other little hybrids.

I noticed Taehyung took interest in a little bear hybrid, who followed Taehyung to a big tree with lots of rocks around it. They seemed very interested in the bugs that hid under every rock.

"So," I said, looking to the two hybrids beside me, "Aren't you guys gonna go play?"

Jimin shook his head, "We want to stay with master."

I sighed, "You know you don't need to call me that, Jiminie."

"But-" "Just call me (Y/n)." I said, just as the other hybrids came running towards us. I guess the hybrids they were playing with had to leave.

"Did you guys have fun with the other hybrids?" I ask, earning a nod from all of them.

Taehyung ran to me and sat on my lap, making me smile a little, it's nice that he isn't as shy as he used to be.

Hoseok sat next to Yoongi and Jimin, grabbing another one of the little sandwiches from the big plate of them.

Jungkook, who was leaning against my shoulder, kept looking off into the distance, his ears drooping a little.

"Kookie, you okay?" I ask, as the rabbit shook his head.

"I wanted Joonie to stay.." He said, hugging my arm.

"Who? Was that the Lynx you were playing with?" I say, as Taehyung curls up in my lap.

"Yeah.." He said as Yoongi and Hoseok started fighting over the last sandwich, as Jimin watched in terror.

"Boys calm down!" I said, a giggle escaping my lips as Yoongi grabbed the sandwich from Hoseok's hands, and ran behind the tree we were under.

"Dorks.." I muttered.

~~~~~

When we got home, the hybrids went back to their usual routine of chasing each other around the house, except Yoongi joined them this time, and Jimin stayed behind.

Since it seemed calm in the living room for the first time in a while, I brought out some paper and pencils so me and Jimin could draw something.

So there we were, on the carpet lying on our bellies.

Jimin seemed more interested in the crayons than the pencils, and after a while he sat up, proudly holding his drawing up for me to see.

My heart melted when I saw it;

He drew six stick figures with all different colors, me, Yoongi, himself, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok.

And at the top he wrote "I <3 Mastr"

"Do you like it?~" He said, giving me his cute eye smile.

I pulled him close to me, petting his fuzzy little ears, "I love it."

He giggled, cuddling close to my chest.

After we finished drawing we both lied down on the couch, and soon after that I fell asleep.

~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open, and I felt strangely warm as I struggled to sit up and look to the clock, "Seven are you kidding me.. I need to stop taking so many naps.." I muttered, as I suddenly looked down at what was currently cuddling my stomach.

My eyes widen, as I realized why he was so heavy.

Jimin was much, much bigger now.