13

The long awaited update is finally here, enjoy :)

Me and the boys finally arrived at the restaurant and sat down a the biggest booth we could find, but still we couldn't fit all of us, so Jungkook ended up having to sit on Taehyung's lap.

We got a lot of weird looks from the other costumers, and I guess now I was seen as the crazy hybrid lady, but I really don't mind.

After a few minutes a cute blonde waitress walked up to us, her hair up in two messy buns, and her name tag read Lisa.

Yoongi clung to my left arm, getting all protective again, the others got shy, and Jungkook.. Just looked terrified.

 I ordered two pizzas, since im sure one wouldn't be enough, along with some fries and some drinks. I watched the waitress scribble something down on her notepad, before walking away.

Jimin and Taehyung took interest in the coloring pages and crayons that were left on the table, and they both scribbled away, their drawings much like that of a child.

When they were finished their drawings, they held them up to me proudly, and I didn't think my heart could melting anymore then it already has.

Jimins drawing was of a yellow puppy with black ears, with "Chimmy" written beneath it.

Taehyungs was of a heart with yellow lips, with "Tata" written under it.

Right then another waiter stumbled over, carrying two trays with our orders on them. But this waiter was a hybrid, a fennec fox hybrid, with the tips of his ears dyed pink.

My eyes drifted down to his name tag.

Seokjin

His messy blonde hair nearly covered his blue eyes, and his long fluffy tail was tucked between his legs, the tip of it was also dyed pink, but the dye was fading.

"H-here you go.." He stuttered as he placed our food on the table, and I felt Jimin bouncing excitedly in his seat.

He froze, staring at one of my hybrids.

I turned my head, he was staring at Namjoon.

"Fox! What's the hold up!" Someone yelled, causing the fox to flinch a little, before bowing a bit and running back to the other side of the restaurant, to where the kitchen was.

It took a moment for the boys to start eating, some of the poked at their food before realizing it was actually food, but in the end they all loved it, and after we finished eating, Yoongi fell asleep with his head on my shoulder, his fuzzy ears twitching a little, brushing gently against my neck.

We got up to leave, and Jungkook clung to my arm the whole walk back to the car, which was at the park that thankfully wasn't too far away.

There was a lot of heat radiating from the bunny, and his ears were pinned flat to the sides of his head the whole time, and it was when we reached the car I decided to ask what was wrong.

I pressed my hand on his forehead, "Jesus Kook you're burning up.." I mumbled, as he leaned forwards into my hand, his eyes closing.

I sigh, I have no idea how Jungkook could get sick this fast.

.

.

When we arrived home, it was clear Jungkook wasn't going to walk, so he ended up getting a piggyback from Taehyung, and the tiger was barely able to support the weight of the sick bunny.

While the others played in the living room, Taehyung stayed with Jungkook in my room.

Namjoon and Hoseok were really trying to figure out how Mario Kart worked, and Hoseok seemed to be scared of most of the characters.

And Jimin was sitting on Yoongi, who was laying on the stomach on the carpet, as he nibbled and swatted at his ears, but he didn't seem to mind the angel that was currently crushing him.

After a while I got up to check on Jungkook and Taehyung, and the door was only open for a split second before I closed it again, backing away slowly.

I'm just.. Gonna pretend I didn't see that. (Let your imagination run wild, lovelies -w-)

~~~

(Can't wait for the dirty comments.)

*Laughs evilly*