4

My eyes slowly opened, as I rolled onto my side, making grumpy noises as I noticed it was six in the morning, whelp, I'm not going back to sleep so whatever. I rolled onto my other side to face the pups, but their bed was empty, and I heard faint growling coming from the living room. I jolted upright, almost falling out of bed as I rushed to the living room, to see that Hoseok and Jimin were both on all fours in front of the door, growling.

"What's going on?.." I asked the two, who I noticed, looked a bit bigger then they did yesterday. They didn't budge, they just kept growling at the door. I picked the two up, as they started whining, I plopped them both down on the couch, going back to the door and unlocking it, "Seriously what is up with you guys-" As I opened the door, I saw what they were so mad about.

It was another little hybrid, curled up under the bush beside the stairs.

I stared in shock at the shivering hybrid in front of me, he was a blonde cat hybrid, wearing only a pair of black shorts. I heard Jimin and Hoseok growling again as I approached the small kitten, but I didn't really care, I just cared about getting the poor thing inside.

I picked the kitten up without thinking, them remembering why it's a bad idea to pick up stray cats, when he immediately started hissing and tried to hit my arms. I carried him inside ignoring his squeaks of protest as I gently put him on the couch. The kitten backed into the corner, his bare back hitting the pillow, I felt the pups grab my ankles, as they started whining again, "Now, you two are going to be nice to this boy, okay?" I said as I picked the pups up, placing them on the opposite side of the couch from where the kitten was sitting, as not to scare him.

The kitten started hissing and growling at the pups, as I sat in the center of the couch separating the angry kitten and the pups. I looked to the kitten, "Hey.. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to help." I say as I reach out my hand to pet him, but he hisses again, slapping my hand away.

A sigh escaped my lips, wondering if I should really keep him or not, I mean, of course I want to keep him, but I'm not sure I'll be able to afford three fully grown hybrids..

I snapped back to reality with the pups climbed onto my lap, before I turned to the kitten again, "Guess I have to name you too.. How about Yoongi?" I asked him, he just glared at me, before nodding a little.

I smiled at him, before running to my room, since I barely had enough of that blanket to make a bed and onesies for the pups, I grabbed a soft looking towel and ran back to the living room, to see the pups backed into the corner of the couch, their ears back.

Yoongi was on all fours in front of them, hissing and growling at them, with his tail puffed up. I quickly scooped up the kitten and wrapped the towel around him, putting him back in the corner of the couch. This seemed to calm him down a bit, but he kept glaring at the pups.

I then realized what time it was.

"SHIT-" I quickly looked to the three hybrids on the couch, "Um.. guys, I have to leave you three alone here, I have work today.." I said, as the pups got up, stumbling off of the couch and grabbing my ankles again.

"Shi-..Shi-tuuh.." I looked up at Yoongi, who seemed to be trying to say the word 'shit', "No no no don't say that!" I said, trying to get the pups off of me, "SHITUH" Yoongi yelled, waving his little arms around.

I sighed, finally getting the pups to let go of me, as I went back to my room to get dressed, I just hope they'll be okay here alone..