ch.3 Nightmares

It was raining. I was in the car in the passenger seat. The radio was on. I was waking up fom a nap. I looked in the mirror . I  had braces? This weas two years ago, I was 14. I looked to my right to see who was in the driver seat. Oh my goodness. It was..... Ryan. " Ryan!"  I jumped up hugged him. He pushed me away. " Janie, I'm driving! Be carful. What's wrong you look a like you've seen a ghost?" I  had a hard time talking to him as much as I have longed to talk to him I couldn't take my eyes off of him. " Um, No I just missed.... you." he glanced at me and quickly back at the road. He smiled, that was somthing I  missed too. " Well thank you but Janie you take a nap everytime it rains. That's not diffrent. So you were talking about your favorite show before you fell asleep."  I looked up and smiled. ' Let's talk about somthing else". He laughed a little." Okay, what do you want to talk about."  I thought about it. I looked out the windshield and  the people in the cars were familiar infact everything was familiar. This.....this is wrong very very wrong. Oh no. "Ryan! No!" I screamed with nothing but pure fright. "Wha...." . But by then it was to late. Everything was pitch black but I heard everything the breacking glass, the trees breacking. this sound of metal scidding across the pavement, and the..... screams.  I opened my eyes and saw everything. It happened again. Ryah was being crush and having and asthma attack. I was stuck my seat belt was stuck. "Ryan! Ryan!"   I yelled  to get a reaction. He was moving, he was alive but the car door was crushing him lungs. The smoke was choking him." Janie, Calm down it's.....(cough, cough, cough) it's okay." He said tring to sooth me. "No. It's not. Ryan it's not okay.... I .... know how... how this end." . Then it happen everything went black again and quiet.
           I woke up on the floor and tears on my face. I wasn't sure where I was, at first, but I quickly remembered. I got up and put my covers back my bed. I couldn't even risk going to sleep ad seeing the rest of that nightmare. So I went down stairs to the kitchen. I stood at the counterand looked down. I kept thinking about the nightmare and the next thing I knew the rest of it played out in my mind. The tears pooled in my eyes and rolled out.
      "Are you okay?", it was Nick. He scared me. Before I turned i quickly wiped away the tears but I knew he could hear me sniffle. I hate crying in front of people." Yeah, yes. I'm fine." I said as I turned to look at him. He was wearing sweat pants, ONLY sweat pants. I never looked at a guy with no top on in reality. I'm didn't want him to notice me staring at his perfectly sculpted body. He had a dream body. " Why are you down here?" I asked him. "I should be asking you the same thing, Princess." he said while he walked over to get a bottle. " So what made you come to the kitchen of all places?" he said before taking a sip of water. "I don't know, what do you think?" I said with sarcasim. " I don"t know , in your case it's probably somthing stupid and  not worth worring about." he said sourly. I looked at him and dropped my eyes again, " Well I guess your saying only an idiot would even care. If so it's nice to know you know your an idiot." I mummbled loud enough for him to hear me. "Shut up, Princess" I was make him angry but I hate that name. " Make me Nick. You know I just don't get you. Why do you have to be like this to me. You followed me." He looked like that didn't bother him." Look you b*tch no one asked you to come live in my house. Don't miss place me with someone else. Meaning don't disrespect me Princess.". What did he just call me, I was so shocked." Look you ego maniac. No wonder you don't date maybe it's because no girl could even spend 30 mins. with you . Yeah you should hear the roomers the girls that you break hearts with say, " I've had better". You think your the player well it looks all your h**s and sl**s have been using you. You care about no one but yourself and you're just a lonley heartless b*tch!" I was on fire I could fell the blush on my cheeks radiate with heat.  he moved closer to me the anger i his face kind of scared me as i looked into his deep blue eyes but I stayed strong but then he spoke," Nah, You got that wrong Princess i can get any girl I want at anytime. I could even get you IF I wanted you. But your diffrent......believe or not I'm much like Ryan, yeah me and him were li...." That's when I had it and slapped him across the face." Don't you EVER talk about my brother like that he was a better person than you could ever imagin, no matter how many mistacks he ran into. He was just in the wrong crowd." i yelled at him in a quiet tone and sat down on a stool by time I finished.
            Nick sat next to me and put him arms around me. My tears where streaming down my face uncontrolably." Hey, Hey. Calm down.  It's okay jsut breath. Calm down. Just... stop cying." I looked up at him and he was looked uncomfortable. My sadness made him uconfortable? "I understand." he looked so sincere. He cared. I laid my head on his chest. He was so warm. Maybe I was wrong. This isn't right, is it? I... I don' know. I have to get away . I broke free of his hold. I just don't know how I feel about this it's just coming on to fast. I mean we knew each other but not like this. I couldn't look at him. I knew there would be a look on his face that I would be unbareable to see."Um,...(sniffle)... Thanks Nick."  I said wipping away tears and walking to the living room , I decided to sleep on the couch. I don't usually dream when I sleep on couches. I heard NIck walk towards the stairs but there was a pause before he started going up the stairs. I didn't worry to much about him, I just drifted off to sleep.
.
               A/N

             Sorry  the chapter was a bit short but I wanted to know what everyone thought happen in Janie's nightmare. How do you all feel about Nick and what i should to spice things up. Can't wait to read the comments and don't for get to share and rate and ofcourse comment!!!!! Chow Beautfuls!!!!! BTW heres a pic of what Ryan looked like