ch.5 Kenzie

The next day I woke up I heard music. I got up slowly. I was really drowsy. It was 3:00 p.m. well great now the half of the day was gone. I changed into a royal blue t-shirt and and my acid cargo jogger sweats.
     I let my hair loose I didn't care to do anything to it. I followed the sound of the music. It was close. It was the sound of a gutiar.
      The music as coming from Nick's room. I was going to walk in but I listened outside the door. He was singing while he played. It was beautiful. He played Breakdown More by Eric Hutchinson. I love that song. After a little while of listening I knocked on the door. He looked up at me and stopped playing.

               "No. Don't stop playing your really good." I said wanting to hear more. He looked back down at his guitar. He looked so innocent.
     "Hey, Nick I'm sorry about last night I just...."
    I started but Nick cut me off,"Why are you apologizing?"
   He looked back up at me with a confused and angered look.
    "I...." 
    "You shouldn't be apologizing. I should be apologzing?"
    Okay now I'm really confused.
    "Why?" I asked him.
    He sighed,"I was being a total a$$ for no reason. You don't deserve that." he loked the way he sounded, pained. What was with his change of heart last night he didn't want anything to do with me.

          I sat next to him on his bed. He had a nice room. It had a mix of colors, blue, green , gray, blake, and some hints of really dark purble but the windows and white in the room bightened it.

              "It's okay." I said to him but his expression worsened.
      "No! No. It's not okay it wasn't your fault and I took it out on you." My heart broke for him to see so much pain in his beautiful blue eyes hurt me so much. I put my hand on his hand and looked deep into his eyes.
     "Nick, tell me what happened." I asked him. He didn't say anything.
      "Nick, please I'm listening.". He looked deep into my eyes but it was like a brick wall was blocking my way into seeing his soul when I looked at him.
       "I can't".
        I dropped my gaze. Then we heard a knock on the door. I picked my eyes up to see who it was.
       "Hey, um Nick ready to study." it was Kenzie Lane. She is such a wh**r. She would be apart of the popular, trouble making, all that and plus group. All the guys love her while all the girls hate her, except her large group of followers. I hate her but she hates me more.
           When we were in the seventh grade she was best friend but that all changed when she found out I was dating my crush at the time Tony Hollback. Tony was the cutest boy in all of seventh grade. When she found out she invited both of us to her summer birthday party along with her other friends, want to be's and support group. Yes she had a support group in SEVENTH GRADE!!!!
     Anyway, she had us in her room playing truth or dare. I was up and was dared to go collect al the napkins and toilet paper from the whole house in 30 seconds. It was a dumb dare but I played along.
      When I  left I heard whispering and giggling. But I went for the dare and didn't pay attiention to the signs. When I finished I ran in the room and caught Tony and Kenzie making out. I was so upset. I dropped the supplies and ran over and slapped Tony as hard as I could.
         "How could you do this to me!" I waled. Kenzie was snickering at the scene. I turned and slapped her too. Everyone stopped giggling and gasped. Kenzie stood up,"You b**ch!!!" she yelled as she pulled my hair and held on.
     "Sl*t!" I screamed in pain and grabbed the back of her hair and pulled.
       She started screaming and that's when everyone stood up. Then we heard a ripping sound. A large patch of her long blond her was now in my hands.
      Oh no what have I done?
       She let go and her hands flew to the back of her head. She screamed in tears. I rubbed the top of my head where hands were. She had the most evil look on her face. Tony helped me up but I rejected his help.
         "How dare you?!" she was waking towards me.
      "I think see needs to cool down with a swim." Jessica said. Jessica is now her new best friend.
     "That's a good idea." Kenzie smiled.